We reluctantly want to sell our 1/12 share in this lovely share boat, but only because we've bought our own boat.
Willoughby is a 2001 semi-trad, 58ft, 6 berth, semi-trad narrowboat. She has a dedicated syndicate intent on keeping her in good condition for many years into the future.
She's currently based in Cheshire, but is likely to move southwards in the next couple of years.
She has a tradional internal layout - from the stern:
* semi-trad deck
* 2nd toilet (pump-out)
* master bedroom, lengthwise double bed
* bathroom including 1st toilet (pump-out), bath with shower over
* galley with 4-burner hob, oven, grill, fridge, lots of storage
* dining area, seats 4, choice of large and small tables, converts to 2nd double bed
* cupboard & solid fuel stove
* lounge area, with a pair of single chairs wich convert to beds
* access to front deck
She was repainted in 2018, had a new engine a few years before that. She is planned to have preventative chine welding done next year, supplemented by 2-pack blacking for long-term durability.
Offers based on £1800 to buy the share, please. Typical monthly fees around £100 (will be be higher in 2020 due to the chine work & blacking) plus £200-£400 typical annual winter maintenance.
More details available from WillSale@dji.me.uk
Posted: Sun, 1 Dec. 2019
Expires: Sun, 29 Nov. 2020