1. How does the series end?
2. What's the name of the last episode?
3. Was there ever a follow-up show...like a reunion?
1. In order to remain in the US, Steele must resolve a problem with Immigration. He tries to marry Clarissa, a hooker they met in "Steele in the Family". Laura finds out, and they end up getting married on a tuna boat in a questionable ceremony performed by a Mexican fisherman. They travel to Mexico on a honeymoon, then upon their return go to London, then to Ireland, where Steele has inherited Ashford Castle from the Earl of Claridge. There, it's discovered that Daniel Chalmers is his long lost father. Daniel dies immediately, and as the lights fade for the final time, Steele and Larua are in the master bedroom of Ashford, about to consummate their relationship at last.
2. The last ep of the series was "Bonds of Steele". The last, final two hour movie was "Steeled With a Kiss".
3. No, there has never been a reunion show.
Are there fans out there who have taped "Remington Steele" episodes and are willing to send them to other fans for money, or trade of some short?
167 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
The DVDS have been released for all 5 seasons, so there's no real need to find VHS tapes, except to find the original versions with the original music and none of the 'musical cuts' made by FOX
How is it possible that Remington Steele survived his bad stomach injury in "Steele Searching Part 1", without any medical help?
Under the shown circumstances he must have died of it, or not?
155 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
Well, Laura did say that she was going to find a doctor while they were in the seedy little flat, remember?
But it's more likely that the reason he survived and recovered so quickly is that it's a TV show and not real life.
In what episode did Laura finally find out that Steele didn't know his real name?
183 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
I think the answer would be in "Steele Your Heart Away", when STeele tells Laura that he's never seen his birth certificate. They didn't make a big deal out of it, though.
En que capitulo Laura y remington se besan por primera vez?
In which episode Laura and Remington kissed for the first time?
144 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
The episode was "Steele Waters Run Deep". Remington and Laura kissed while on a pier, waiting for someone.
Any word yet on the relese on the other sisons
180 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
As you probably already know - all 5 seasons have been released on DVD
Does anyone know what songs are in Steele Trying, I know they are Tony Bennett songs but I don't know which ones. Anyone know?
192 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
In the original version, the songs "I Left My Heart (in San Francisco)", "I Guess I'll Have to Change My Plans", and "While We're Young" were heard. They're not there in the DVD version.
I don't remember the original runs of the show, but is it true that some of the episodes out on DVDs (seasons 1-3) so far are edited versions of the original? And if so, would Fox ever release them in an unedited version?
129 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
Short answer: Yes. Long answer: just about all the songs on the show have been changed in one way or another. Not just Tony Bennett's songs in "Steele Trying". Rocky Sullivan's "Hooray for Hollywood" is heard over music for something generic. The list is too long to get into here.
The worst editing, other than "Steele Trying", would have to be "Breath of Steele". The episode is so cut up to remove various bits and pieces of music that it's almost unrecognizable. And we thought that PAX(e) was a disaster for the show!
As for FOX releasing all 5 seasons with the right music, I doubt it. I have heard, however, that Mr. Bennett is not pleased with FOX's decision to excise his music from the show.
112 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?