Return to Website

Share & Prayer

Welcome! You will find a warm and welcome environment of people who will reach out to you wherever you are at in the illness journey -- whether you are in the beginning stages of illness or a long-term survivor.

Share & Prayer
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Robin

I checked the last post on Robin which was about april 11. At that time she was losing weight because eating was difficlt. Still no lungs available. She seemed very discouraged. She worries a lot about their son. Because of great weight loss, she is weak and wouldbe a poor surical risk even if lungs become available.She is in colorado.she said that a lot of transplants are being done therenow. Previously, she talked about returning to California but she is too sickfor the trip. God bless her and her whole family.

Anne of Californa

Re: Robin

Dear Heavenly Father I am still asking you Lord for restored life to come back in to Robin's body. Make new cells to replace old dying diseased cells, and grant her new found energy and will to be a survivor.
Let her feel your Loving Arms around her this night and let her awake with a regenerated body and spirit. I ask in Jesus Name Amen

Love, Helen

Anne,
Thank you for the update on Robin. I am in Colorado too.
Continuing to pray for her and the family.
Marney

Dear Anne any update on your dear friend Robin, please let us know so we know better how to continue praying for her & family and you Anne. Love, Helen

Dear friends,
I appreciate your prayers for Robin. I mail her weekly and have not heard from her. Will try to find someone who has her telephone number or that of her parents. Her whole family is in so much pain and love her and her husband and son so much. Will let you know whatever I hear. Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in your prayers for Robin.

Anne ofCalifornia

Anne,
Thank you for the update on Robin. I will continue to pray for her.

Marney

Keeping Robin in continual prayer

Anne in Vermont

Dear Anne your friend Robin is still in my prayers. Have you had any news as to how she is doimg? Please let us know when you can. Thank You & May God Bless you & your Hubby.
Love, Helen