Return to Website

Share & Prayer

Welcome! You will find a warm and welcome environment of people who will reach out to you wherever you are at in the illness journey -- whether you are in the beginning stages of illness or a long-term survivor.

Share & Prayer
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Helen has had a mini-stroke

In two places, tucked in among other words, I found that Helen has had a mini-stroke. Please up-date us, Helen. Stroke, mini or major are serious and I am very concerned. Keeping you inprayer.

Anne of California

Re: Helen has had a mini-stroke

Yes Helen, please do. I left you a note on my post cause I could address both questions at once. We be Prayin.

luv luv, jesse

Hi Anne and Jesse,
I talked to Helen a couple days ago. She is very tired. She was sent home on Saturday. They did an MRI and a ct scan but they said that she did not have a mini stroke even though she had all those symtoms. She told me that she is goint to see her doctor on tuesday I think and get check out. I am quite concerned. Slurred speech, not being able to make a fist etc. Thank you for your prayers.
Marney

Helen: You know that you are not allowed to have something like this happen to you. We love you so much and are concerned when things like this happens. What can I do to help, besides pray. If we lived closer I'd come over and hold your hand.

Heavenly Father, I pray that You will be with our Helen, she is a child of yours and she needs help. I pray that You will place Your loving arms around her and give her the peace and comfort that she so desperatly needs and only You can give her. Help her to know that she is loved, not only by You, but by me. This favor and Blessing I ask in Jesus Holy and Precious Name. Amen

My prayers are with you,

Luv & Prayers,
Norma

Helen,
Amen to what Norma said you are not allowed. We love you and need you.
Love always Sweetie
I don't know what I would do with out you and do not want to try. So take very very good care of yourself.
Hugs
Marney

I truely am sorry to scare all of you. But illness is no respector of persons. The doctors said the mini stroke was quite a few years ago and are not sure what is going on with me still extremely tired and worn down but the Lord is Good and His Grace is Sufficent for me. I will do my best to stay out of the hospital in-patient wards.
The docs are adjusting my meds because of extreme tiredness and fatigue, lowering my doeses. I need prayer in this area and also because my pulse rate which used to be between 98-70 is now from 60- 40 beats per minute and no explanation.
I trust God and know this too shall pass and a brighter tommorrow is waiting for me.
Thanks to all of you for your many prayers going up on my behalf and others on this board they are greatly appreciated.
May God Bless You One & All.
Love, Helen