Return to Website

Share & Prayer

Welcome! You will find a warm and welcome environment of people who will reach out to you wherever you are at in the illness journey -- whether you are in the beginning stages of illness or a long-term survivor.

Share & Prayer
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please Pray for Amy

Hello dear friends,

Amy, who used to be on this board has asked for your prayers. I don't know how many of you will remember her maybe only Helen, Anne in Vermont and I.

She is a single Mom who works in a nursing home. She has two small children. She suffers from migraines and chronic back pain. She may need back surgery and she is concerned that if she has the surgery she will not be able to work and support her kids.

She wants us to pray for her uncle. He is in the hospital with a low blood count. Today they have given him two units of blood and is in worse shape then a couple days ago.

Thank you for your prayers for her.
Hugs
Marney

Re: Please Pray for Amy

Yes I remember Amy keeping her and her family in prayer for whatever she might need as far as surgery is concerned. He will provide the income if surgery is needed.

I also have your uncle in prayer Amy

Thank you so much Anne.
Hugs
Marney

Marney, Not sure I remember Amy but does sound familar. Next time you chat tell her how very much she is missed and how we hope she can come join the board again soon.
Amy, you & your whole family are in my thoughts & prayers.
Good Morning & God Bless