Return to Website

Share & Prayer

Welcome! You will find a warm and welcome environment of people who will reach out to you wherever you are at in the illness journey -- whether you are in the beginning stages of illness or a long-term survivor.

Share & Prayer
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
About Jane

The first post about Jane I put on here never got on here. This is try #2.

Member Jane from downunda ? She an I touch base now an again offboard. She is asking for Prayer for Her back. She was lifting a big TV and dropped it and was hurt, plus Her old probs are still with her. She also has a toddler so cant post much.

Please remember Her.
Thanks

luv luv,jesse

Re: About Jane

Keeping Jane in prayer that her back heals quickly

Anne in Vermont

Hi Jesse,
Thank you for the update on Jane. I have been wondering about her.

Father,
We pray that you would heal Jane's back and we continue to stand with her for complete healing. Please fill her with strength, energy, wisdom, guidance, comfort, hope and peace. In Jesus' Name

We miss you Jane
Hugs
Marney

Dear Jesse, Thanks for the post on Jane. Tell her we love her & miss her company & look forward to a time when she can drop us a quick note. In the mean time let her know she & her precious baby toddler are remembered in our thoughtd & prayers.
Love, Helen

PS. Jesse how are you & Wings doing I keep you both on my mind and say a prayer with each thoughr of you both.