Return to Website

Share & Prayer

Welcome! You will find a warm and welcome environment of people who will reach out to you wherever you are at in the illness journey -- whether you are in the beginning stages of illness or a long-term survivor.

Share & Prayer
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where is everybody?

Boy, has this site changed! And who, maay I ask requested this format. Where is everyone?

Anne of CA.

Re: Where is everybody?

Hi Anne,
Slow isn't it. I don't know what has happened. I check everyday but sometimes there are not answers for days.

I have tried to get people to respond but interest seems to be nearly gone.

There use to be so many here. There where atleast 10-15 active people, when I joined years and years ago.
Maybe the format is out dated. It is harder to post then the email groups and the Sunroom. Much more time consuming.

I don't know. I guess Anne in Vermont and Lisa are the ones to decide.

Marney

Hi Anne & Marney, It makes me very sad but I believe many just can't keep up due to pain or other issues. I for one miss all the activity of past days though so very much. It has been a great priviledge to pray for all you good folks.
Please if at all possible, to please come back and join Anne, Marney , and myself as well as anyone else still posting to this board.
May God Still Use this Room for Spreading Christian Love and Encouraging each other as we travel on this journey that will lead to His divine kingdom.
Love, Helen

Hi all sorry I haven't been here but I've not been doing well again seems I've picked up two new problems just what I need is to keep adding to my long list. Hey maybe if I add enough I'll make the Guiness Book of World Records LOL.

Summer things tend to slow down even on the mail lists but this format isn't as user friendly as it once was which I'm sure isn't helping.

Wish more would post though

Anne in Vermont

I agree, I hate it cause most of my post never get on, an I type 2 slow 2 do em over an over. still read an pray every day tho. thats why im startin a new site--sunroom style--where all can share an pray, post pix, disscuss stuff etc.

Anne of ca joined. it aint perfect, but better than this. my old site was way easy to use, but i caint ford it no mo. so i gota use a free template.

if they be any intrest,i'll post a link here. we could make it like this used ta be. R.I.P

i miss it.

luv luv,jesse

Hi Jesse,
I love you all and don't want to leave anyone behind that might need support but this board take so much time, the email groups and the sunroom is much easier.
I know that Anne in Vermont is in the sunroom, are you in the sunroom Jesse, I don't remember.

Helen is on SOJ so I hear from her there plus we email and talk on the phone.

Anne in California are you on the sunroom?

Does anyone in contact with TricaJoy?

Debbianne is on the sunroom.

Who else?

Does anyone have contact with Maureen?

Amy is on the sunroom.

Onemore are you in the sunroom?

Can anyone else think of anyone?

Jesse you have contact with Jane don't you?

Helen and I have contact with Ansam.

Has anyone heard from Dylan? Is there an email for her?

Hugs
Marney

I suggest that if this forum is to difficult to use anymore that we all meet in the Share and Prayer forum in the Sunroom. There are already some very nice people there. It is still in RM and we could keep in touch with each other.
Marney

Jesse go ahead and post it I belonged to your old site and I'd like to know your new one as well.

Anne in Vermont

Yes'em, Im in touch with Jane, and Debbieanne, and sometimes Brenda Kay amoung others. I will send invites ifn ya'all want. The site is new and I havent added alot yet cause Id like us 2 do it 2gather. Heres the addy-

http://countrychurch-pastortyree.ning.com/

u will need to cut n paste cause the site wont support links. Hope to see you soon.

PS-I will ck here daily incase we miss someone.

luv luv, jesse

Great idea
See you there.
Hope everyone comes. I don't want to loose touch with anyone.
Marney

Hi Everybody
I just joined Jesses' Share and Prayer group. Anne in Vermont is already there. It is easy to join, Jesse has already added you all you have to do is push on the forgot password and reset the password and you are in.

It is alot like the Sunroom. Very easy to post on.
Hope to see you there

Marney

hi there.....

mmmmm

not sure about other peps ....

but me .....i havnt been by for ages...one thing and another......
could give you loads of reasons and excuses but i wont..

do think about folks though and am sad to think that peps are loosing touch...

i will endevour to get my bottom into gear and stay..well try to stay in touch with folks

i do pray that thing are going well for folks or as well as they can

im sorry but because i havnt been by i really dont know whats been happening with folks

just thought ...that is rather sad...and i am ashamed of that fact..as i should be

anyhow i am sending my love and prayers to everyone

GOD BLESS
lol baggzy elsa

Hi Elsa,
We have missed you. I emailed you with the information of our new gathering place. The address is also in this thread .
Hugs
Marney

Hi Elsa nice to see you posting again. Maybe if people start posting it will pick up but some of us are at Pastor Jesse's site as well which is listed above in this subject.

Anne in Vermont

PS A lot of us including me have not been doing well this summer

Dear Elsa, Boy have I missed you and I feel bad too that this site seems to be dying. I have no trouble getting here now as I have site saved in favorites and can just open read and respond guess responses are just delayed before others can read them. I like it though as you get more chance to review and pray about what your writing. Pray you are doing some better at least by now but hoping and believing for healing for you.
Please join me and others who continue to check this site frequently as you are able.
Love ya, Helen

Marney, I'm not in the sunroom, but have visited Jesse's new site.

I think I can get the link to his site to be interactive. Here's a go at it:

http://countrychurch-pastortyree.ning.com/group/sharenprayer

Onemore

Hope you made it. I will look for you. If you have problems, Jesse will help you
Hugs
Marney