INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Benefits Of QuickBooks Cloud Automation
QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting is also known as QuickBooks hosting in the cloud. it allows you to access your business data at all times without the need of carrying the heavy remote desktop software in your laptop or desktop. When you have an internet connection, a r...
Views: 23   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2022 4:53pm
by Jimmy WIck
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 1603?
Understanding that having no access to your Financial Software might lead to financial loss, missing entry of important transactions. It can even stop you from viewing your financial reports when needed. This article will help you understand the QuickBooks Error 1603...
Views: 27   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2022 4:31pm
by Jimmy WIck
How to convert OST to PST?
Microsoft Outlook, in the offline (Cached Exchange) mode, saves all the Exchange mailbox data in a local file named OST file. The changes made by the user in the offline mode are later updated to the server mailbox when the Exchange connection is re-established. As t...
Views: 25   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2022 4:21pm
by Jimmy WIck
What are Virtual Desktops?
What are Virtual Desktops? Virtual desktops are preconfigured images of operating systems and applications in which the desktop environment is separated from the physical device used to access it. Users can access their virtual desktops remotely over a network. Any...
Views: 28   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2022 4:11pm
by Jimmy WIck
What Is Microsoft GCC High?
Government contractors and the federal customers they support are moving in mass to cloud solutions for meeting their growing security and compliance risks. By and large, these organizations are choosing one of the most secure and robust platforms available - Microso...
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2021 5:17pm
by jake_paul
Benefits Of Microsoft Access Database
Microsoft Access Database is an information management tool, or relational database, that helps you store information for reference, reporting, and analysis. Access can also overcome the limitations found when trying to manage large amounts of information in Excel or...
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2021 5:13pm
by jake_paul
Benefits Of Migrating To Office 365
1. Flexible working – work anywhere, anytime from any device Microsoft Office Migration allows your employees to access company files away from the office without the need to set up VPNs, saving time and hassle. By moving to the cloud, your staff can work anyw...
Views: 29   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2021 5:08pm
by jake_paul
Benefits of Microsoft 365 Education
There’s no doubt that technology helps make teaching and learning more meaningful and fun. Technology plays a crucial role in education and students thrive when they have access to tools that encourage creativity. With Microsoft 365 Education, you can achieve b...
Views: 22   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2021 5:04pm
by jake_paul
Everything you need to know about QuickBooks Hosting
What Is QuickBooks Hosting? If you use QuickBooks Enterprise, you’ve downloaded the software onto your computer. In other words, that computer is your sole way of accessing the software. Sure, you can overcome this mobility issue with QuickBooks Online, but th...
Views: 33   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2021 5:00pm
by jake_paul
What is Cutover Migration?
Cutover migration moves all mailboxes and data from an older Exchange server to either a newer on-premise Exchange server or to a cloud-based service. The cutover migration process starts with the destination Exchange server -- on-premise or online -- which receiv...
Last Post: Sep 3, 2021 8:46pm
by jake_paul
Advantages of Hyper-V
Implementing Microsoft’s hypervisor-based server virtualization product can prove to be advantageous for your business. Flexibility, redundancy, scalability, and reduced cost of operations are just a few of the benefits offered by Microsoft’s Hyper-V virt...
Last Post: Aug 31, 2021 7:26pm
by jake_paul
Benefits of Microsoft SharePoint
Microsoft SharePoint is a web-based application used for document sharing, business intelligence, advanced search, content collaboration, and much more. The benefits of Microsoft SharePoint are compelling enough that more than 75% of Fortune 500 companies, including...
Views: 23   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2021 7:21pm
by jake_paul
Benefits of Windows Virtual Desktop
In today’s world, it’s vital for businesses to enable remote work for their teams but, for many, simply buying additional hardware outside of a desktop PC isn’t possible. t may sound complicated, setting up a Windows Virtual Desktop in Azure can ena...
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2021 7:13pm
by jake_paul
EDB To PST Manual Conversion
During the process of Cutover Migration users need to convert their EDB file extension to PST so that it can be read and written post-migration. Here are the methods on how to convert EDB to PST Manually. Convert EDB to PST Using Exchange Management Shell Exchang...
Last Post: Aug 31, 2021 6:53pm
by jake_paul
Manage Security Groups in Office 365
With Microsoft 365 Groups you can do considerably more than you at any point thought. These days, when a few representatives are working distantly, make bunches so coordinated effort and creation could be accomplished at the ideal level. Be that as it may, dealing w...
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2021 6:46pm
by jake_paul
a
Aimore
Software Training
Aimore Technologies is the best software training in chennai with 5+ years of experience. We are offering online and classroom training. best software training in chennai | Python training in chennai | Aws training in chennai | Selenium training in chennai | R Progra...
Views: 37   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2021 5:55pm
by Aimore
HOW TO GET SIMULATOR (INDIAN RAILWAYS VERSION)
SIR/MADAM, I AM SUDHAKAR POSTING YOU. HOW TO GET SIMULATOR GAME (INDIAN RAILWAYS VERSION. IS THERE ANY SALE OF THIS GAME IN CD'S OR DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE. IF SO PLEASE HELP ME. WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY. MY MAIL ID IS vvskgvp@gmail.com...
Views: 262   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2015 7:38pm
by V.V.SUDHAKAR
HOW TO GET SIMULATOR (INDIAN RAILWAYS VERSION)
SIR/MADAM, I AM SUDHAKAR POSTING YOU. HOW TO GET SIMULATOR GAME (INDIAN RAILWAYS VERSION. IS THERE ANY SALE OF THIS GAME IN CD'S OR DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE. IF SO PLEASE HELP ME. WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY...
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2015 7:37pm
by V.V.SUDHAKAR
HELP NEEDED
Hi I have been long looking for a Rail simulator game where i can add on all routes and stuff of IR. Have been closely associated with IR all my life.. 3 generations of family from IR.. But cant figure out which 1 to go for and thereafter how to incorporate IR route...
Views: 122   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 22, 2014 10:19am
by Vikrant
Problem With WAP 5 Railworks
Hello Today i've downloaded Wap 5 for railworks but when i select the loco,my game crashes and save a dump file... plz help how can i make it working
Views: 344   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 17, 2014 8:49am
by Sripad
b
banber
Download Myanmar Sex Full 3gp Vdo For Nokia305
Download Myanmar Sex Full 3gp Vdo For Nokia305 > http://tinyurl.com/lvgndcm Download Myanmar Sex Full 3gp Vdo For Nokia305 97ffa81d91 Southeast APBT Club::BSLPage 1 of 1•Share•. KERALA ******* TU...
Views: 776   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 5:41am
by banber
WAP5 GHAZIABAD RELEASED FOR DOWNLOAD
Dear Members, The Wap5 Ghaziabad locomotive makes its debut run in IRTS and this will be the first Indian Railway locomotive download in the history of Railworks/Railsimulator as a standalone content. Readme file included along with the download pls read it caref...
Views: 571   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 11:35am
by raghav
Views: 167   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2014 9:11pm
by VIKRANT
Indian Railway pics from my trips to kpd, ajj, pdy mv uploaded at our facebook fanpagepls check out
url is https://www.facebook.com/pages/IRTS-Indian-Railway-Simulator/328532353832705
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2014 3:53pm
by VIKRANT
Indian rail simulator game download
I want to download indian rail simulator games,please help me with the process how to install this game..?
Views: 2129   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 26, 2014 9:58pm
by Amit
help
sir, please help me download these games
Views: 149   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 12, 2014 9:46pm
by Vikrant
More action....
Dear Members, Classic steam action on the way for Railworks/Railsimulator. A demo Classic Indian Railway route for Railworks/RS with some non default scenery objects will be inaugurated shortly. All the BG Steam locos and MG Steam locos will be categorised and re...
Views: 183   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2014 4:04am
by Vikrant
Indian Railway track sounds available for railworks
Dear Members, Authentic indian Railway track sounds along with some favourite Indian Alco sounds has been released in the newly inaugurated railworks 3 train simulator 2012 page. This would replace your Trackbedrumble sounds in your kuju rail simulator page. There...
Views: 711   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2014 8:00am
by shinoj
WAP5 Ghaziabad coming soon for Railsimulator/Railworks!!!!
Dear Members, WAP5 ghaziabad loco For IRTS Railworks coming soon. This would be the first standalone download in the series of Electric locomotives for Railsimulator/Railworks division. The loco uses cab and sounds from BR 101. Please view the brief screenshots an...
Views: 347   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2014 2:28am
by Vikrant
indianrailworks webpage opened
Grand sub domain page with all updates going forward with regard to IRTS addons on Railworks created. Please visit the site for all your Railworks hunger http://indianrailworks.bravesites.com/
Views: 275   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2013 3:54am
by Vikrant
k
Karan
Download Indian Rail Sim.
Hey everyone.. May i know from where can i download this game?
Views: 1484   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 6, 2013 4:34pm
by jibin sg
Indian Railway Rolling stocks for Railworks 3 released for download
Dear Members, Indian Railway coaching stocks (Air brake, vaccum break, Rajdhani and Duranto cars) and a few freight stocks (BCNA and a caboose) have been released for download for Railworks 3 on demo basis. Please download them from the Railworks page and insert y...
Views: 1807   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 20, 2013 11:34am
by er.sunny
100 LIKES FOR IRTS
The site has crossed over a century of likes at our face book fan page with regard to whatsoever we have delivered till now this is a tiny moment to cherish besides we go distances apart
Views: 206   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2013 6:59pm
by Vikrant
New trip pics and videos at IRTS Facebook fan page
Dear Members, Please visit IRTS's website facebook fanpage for all updated trip report videos and pics. The url is https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/IRTS-Indian-Railway-Simulator/328532353832705. Please visit and upload your comments appropriately. Regs...
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 10, 2013 11:18am
by Vikrant
IRTS Reignites
Dear Members, I am extremely sorry for keeping you waiting for such a long phase of time as i was out of station on account of an important project. I have now reignited the IRTS Site with a bunch of IR addons for Railworks/Rail Simulator featuring Electric Loc...
Views: 264   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 7, 2013 4:01pm
by nawaz
Brilliant AI in Railworks [8-)][8-)]
Dear Members, I was just testing IRTS Indian Railway Rolling stocks in the all new Railworks 3 Train SImulator 2012 and it was just an awesome experience to fiddle around them in all those standard, timetable scenarios with all the instructions (pickup, drop, stop...
Views: 908   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 7, 2013 3:09am
by sandeep
.ace problem error in irts
Hello ...I have an error name wdmgelb.ace in activity in delhi route..... need urgent solution
Views: 277   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2013 7:52pm
by dushant
New Route
When the new route of Arnab Sinha is going to get released?
Views: 498   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2013 8:09pm
by VIKRANT
n
N73A
How To install Railworks Addons?
OK, I've got the assets(vikrant) folder and i've placed it in the railworks 3 forlder "Assets" . That mod includes the indian railway Coaches and now the question is that where do i find the mods in the game?
Views: 592   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2013 8:07pm
by VIKRANT
GREAT RAIL VIDEOS AND PICS UPLOADED
Dear Members, I have uploaded some Great Indian Railway trip videos in our you tube fan page http://www.youtube.com/user/vikrantwdm2?feature=mhee and some Great Indian Railway pics uploaded on our Facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2013 8:03pm
by VIKRANT
Views: 519   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 29, 2012 5:23pm
by prabhat kumar
plz register me
em a big fan of Indian Railways and I wna play this.... can anyone kindly register me...... Thanx
Views: 415   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2012 10:07pm
by ROHAN BANERJEE
San Diego people?
Any from Sunny San Diego here? Best Salon San Diego Top SEO San Diego San Diego Installation TV Plasma TV Mount Installation San Diego San Diego Installation TV Best Hair Colorist in San Diego Lexus Service San Diego Toyota Drivetrain Repair Service San Die...
Views: 331   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2012 3:00am
by Gretchen
p
pramod
registration
hey im back, again for registration purposes....is registration even allowed? i cant wait to get some indian locos on my custom route!! thanks in advance!!
Views: 283   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2012 5:07pm
by Vikrant
n
nitin
msts
hi i have downloaded all packs from irfca but dont know where to extract please help
Views: 295   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2012 8:16pm
by nitin
New face book fan page for the site
Dear Members, I have opened a new face book fan page for the site, members can feel free to post your views and comments there in the fan page and all the updates and forthcoming attractions of the site with regard to the contents will be updated there as well....
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2012 11:23pm
by vikrant
a very happy new year 2012
Dear Members I wish each and every one of them a very happy and prosperous new year 2012, may all your wishes (Rail) come true and IRTS will be the backbone behind your screens. Again a glimpse reminder for all the upcoming attractions in IRTS for this year. R...
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2012 12:08pm
by vikrant
r
ramesh
registrd me...
I n getting error while registration,ple..regstr mee.. thanx
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2011 10:45am
by ramesh
e
Ekansh
trainz 2004 assets
Hi buddy, Long since u uploaded assets for TRS 2004, last that I remembered that u were into creating rajdhani coaches but I,m afraid none so far have been uploaded by u..........is it that ur no more creating assets for TRS 2004 or just did not find time to...
Views: 265   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 23, 2011 2:35am
by Vikrant
a
Anshul
Sorry,user name exceeded for this account?
Cant register,please help?
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2011 5:21am
by Anshul
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet