Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Prayers please!
Hi everyone, just a quick update on Dad. He got a great report from his doctor yesterday, lungs are clear and sound absolutely normal for after surgery. His bloodwork is great and he's feeling really good, better every day! He has his PET scan on Monday, so please...
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2012 10:14am
by Mikey and Jen Ge...
All Alumni Invited!!!
All Alumni Invited!!! St. Patrick Grade School is having a reunion and all alumni are welcome. Date: June 29, 2012 Place: Stephany's on Wyoming (parking lot on Michigan Avenue off West 12th Street) Time: 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Cost: $15.00/person which inclu...
Views: 210   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2012 12:19pm
by Joanie Peterson
m
moose
PRAYERS
HELLO EVERYONE, FIRST I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THE HELP OVER THE LAST WEEKEND, YOU ALL MADE MY JOB EASIER,, ALSO, PLEASE KEEP MY GOOD FRIEND BILL, IN YOUR PRAYERS HE IS DEALING WITH CANCER @ STAGE 4 BUT REMAINS FAITHFULL TO A COMPLETE RECOVERY, HE IS LOOKING GOOD...
Views: 206   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2012 12:42am
by Arco
A GREAT COMBINATION!!
God and Homemade Pie make a GREAT combination!! The Ultreya on Friday at St. Pete's was very spirit filled and overall FUN! Fr. Denny blessed us with a beautiful Mass, and afterwards, we had some most delicious pie! Thank you to our visitors from Erie County - you...
Views: 202   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2012 10:51pm
by Cari Rowe
DIFFERENT ULTREYA LOCATION
I want to make sure everyone is aware of the Ultreya location for tomorrow. It will be held at Our Lady of the Lake this month due to 8th Grade Graduation at OLP. I know I'm a little late with this but sometimes life gets in the way. I also want to say what a gr...
Views: 175   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 1, 2012 6:45am
by Sox
Cursillo choir sing May 26th
The Cursillo Choir The Cursillo Choir will sing at Fr. Dan's church (at St. Marks the Evangelist) on Sat. May 26 is practice at 4:00 and Mass starts at 5:00 followed by fellowship after Mass Decolores
Views: 206   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 31, 2012 12:50pm
by Erie Cursillo Mo...
Erie Area Coordinators and church Coordinators
It is time to get all the Erie area coordinators to e-mail all your churches and get it posted in all the church bulletins for men wanting to make a Cursillo to contact their church coordinator. In your packets there is a paper as to what to print. We need men for th...
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2012 12:01am
by Linda & Pete Eri...
Prayers needed
Please continue to keep my sister-in-law Cheryl in your prayers. She received a miracle near Christmas when the dr said her pancreatic cancer tumor was getting bigger one day and the next day when he opened her up the tumor was gone! All that was left was red mark fr...
Views: 162   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2012 7:58am
by Mikey and Jen Ge...
Last chance Tickets Fr. Peterson's Fundraiser
Last chance to get tickets $15. per person -- Dance tomorrow nite May 25th. Call me 449-8044 DeColores!!
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2012 10:38am
by Kathie Iarussi
Beautiful Women's Closing!
Thank you ladies of Cursillo 226 for an inspirational and very moving closing, so rewarding being a part of your journey to Jesus!! The music provided was beautiful, everything was just amazing!
Views: 208   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 22, 2012 8:16am
by Arco
Last chemo!
Hi everyone, my Dad has his last chemo treatment today! Please keep him in your prayers as he finishes this journey. We have been so blessed! Thank you for all your prayers for his continued health...please keep them coming!
Views: 176   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 22, 2012 7:50am
by Arco
Fr. Tom Brown's dad passed away
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/erietimesnews/obituary.aspx?n=jack-covert-brown&pid=157562933 If you would like to send a card to Fr. Tom, his address is PO Box 252, Eldred PA 16731; and phone is (814)225-4231.
Last Post: May 20, 2012 6:25am
by Tim Nowakowski
Prayers for Womens #226
I send my prayers and ask for your prayers for the Womens Cursillo #226 starting this afternoon. My wife Kristin Martuccio and Kate Fragale are attending. May all the women of this Cursillo obtain everything they hope for from this wonderful weekend !
Views: 217   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2012 7:58am
by Poster Child
Pain to long , please pray
Dar God, Ok , I'm extremely exhausted... this head pain has to go ! I've clearly had enough! I think a month of this is to much.Please do your best to lead me in the right direction to find the right person who can help. I don't know where to turn or who to...
Views: 179   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 16, 2012 8:01am
by Kathy Thornton
Benefit Dance for Fr.Peterson's Maria House
I will have tickets available for this dance at Holy Hour on Sat & also at closing Sunday. Tickets $15.per person Fri May 25th from 8 to Midnite at Rainbow Gardens. For more info e-mail me or call 455-0965
Last Post: May 15, 2012 9:10pm
by Kathie Iarussi
Irene Groszkiewicz Funeral
Irene Przybyszewski Groszkiewicz (wife of Joe, almost 60 years)(mother of Paul) died early yesterday morning at UPMC Presbyterian Hospital, Pittsburgh, having been transferred the Sunday before from UPMC Hamot. Her funeral Mass will be at 10 am Friday morning at Holy...
Views: 158   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 15, 2012 6:56pm
by Sox
Funeral-Kevin Orr
Funeral arrangements for Kevin Orr (son of Cursillistas Rick and Pat Orr, brother of Steve and Missy Orr) are: Funeral home: 2-4 and 6-8 today at Mizner's on Chestnut St. Meadville. Funeral: tomorrow at 10am at St. Agatha's Church in Meadville. (corner of Main...
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2012 8:39am
by Poster Child
Prayers for a friend
Prayers please for a coworkers cousin who was hit by a deer on his motorcycle this afternoon. Sandy wasn't wearing a helmet, so he has swelling on the brain, plus his lung collapsed along with other broken bones... Thank you and God bless. Chris and Debi
Views: 161   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 14, 2012 5:55am
by Sox
severe pain
Hello everyone, Could you please pray for me , I've been in severe pain for over 3 weeks now . Hospitalized for over a week. The doctors have no clue whats going on or why . All I know is I can't do much of anything. My head hurts so bad I can't cry...
Views: 218   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 13, 2012 7:20pm
by Chris and Debi R...
Update for Women's #226
Fantastic!!! We are up to 22 candidates thanks to all of your prayers. Here is the updated list: Candidates for Women's Cursillo #226: 1. Constance “Connie” Bem (Kowalski),St. Teresa of Avila – Union City (Yvonne Stauffer) 2. Jennifer ̶...
Views: 332   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2012 1:38pm
by Erie Cursillo Mo...
a
Arco
Kevin Orr
Hi Team: Just got word from Rick and Pat Orr (both long time Cursillistas) that their youngest son, Kevin, died tonight at 7 pm in the ICU of ST. Vincent. Kevin was 29 and suffered from Duchamps Muscular Dystrophy - a particularly harsh form of the disease. The...
Views: 168   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 10, 2012 11:43pm
by Mary Horomanski
God and Homemade Pie!
De Colores!! You are all invited to make a pilgrimage to St. Peter in Conneautville this Friday, May 11 for the Crawford County Ultreya at 7pm. After Mass with Fr. Denny Veltri, join the St. Peter Cursillistas for their signature yummy homemade pies! All mu...
Views: 171   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 9, 2012 3:47pm
by Poster Child
Help PLEASE ... lead guitarist (s)
Help PLEASE ... lead guitarist (s) YOU MIGHT THINK THIS IS EARLY BUT I NEED MUSICIANS AND A LEAD GUITARIST TO PICK THE MUSIC FOR SAT. MAY 26TH AT ST. MARK'S CHURCH WITH FR. DAN. MASS IS AT 5:00 P.M. SO WE SHOULD BE THERE AT 4 TO PRACTICE. THEY USE TH...
Views: 171   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 8, 2012 8:15am
by Sox
Kairos #34 Albion SCI 5/17/12 to 5/ 20/12
My Sisters and Brothers in Christ, The team of K-34 ask for your prayers for the thirty-eight men making the Kairos weekend at Albion SCI. God has blessed us with a spirited group of candidates,thanks to the action of our resident Kairos brothers. If you would...
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2012 9:44pm
by Rick Skladanowsk...
prayers for my friend ... and yours!
I am asking all of you that read this to take a minute out of your busy day to find a quiet moment and say a prayer for a friend of yours and mine. He lives in Gee-rard so I betcha know who it is! Bob Matthews is anxious about some tests this week concerning his he...
Views: 213   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 30, 2012 8:59pm
by Dianne
Prayers
My Dad is having his 3rd of 4 chemo treatments tomorrow. Please keep him in your prayers! He's feeling great, but the chemo does knock him back for awhile. He can't wait to be done and over this and spread his miracle! Continue to pray that it never returns. Thank...
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 29, 2012 9:40pm
by Mikey and Jen Ge...
Prayers needed for Tom Eckendorf
Urgent prayers needed for Cursillista, Tom Eckendorf. According to a post by his wife, Bonnie, he is in the hospital with a blood clot in his lung. Let's all pray for God's healing for Tom. Thank you Kathy
Views: 153   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 29, 2012 9:15pm
by Kathy Thornton
URGENT PRAYERS NEEDED
Dear friends in Erie...please pray hard, really hard for a dear friend of ours...nicole. She just received word today that the breast cancer she is being treated for has now moved into her liver. Nicole and her husband matt are in our Ultreya in Johnstown...they ha...
Views: 165   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 29, 2012 8:15am
by Bob and Theresa ...
urgent prayers
I could use some especially strong prayers for some friends and family waiting on health issue news. Please pray for good news and expertise from those trying to fix the problems. Please also pray for peace for those haviing the issues. Please pray for the same pea...
Views: 204   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 29, 2012 8:13am
by Bob and Theresa ...
May candidates
Hello fellow Cursillistas, We are in need of more candidates for Women's Cursillo #226 set for May 17th to 20th. To date we have sent out only 13 acceptance letters. Please make a special effort to reach out and help others faith journey by inviting them to make a C...
Views: 219   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 28, 2012 1:40pm
by Erie County Coor...
home for sale
Hello, We are asking your help as we are trying to sell our home and we want it to go to a great family. I have some information listed below and you can find more on eriemoves.com I wasn't able to copy the picture in here. It is a great home and we are anxious to...
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2012 9:23pm
by Jim and Lisa Bab...
again
Wow! What a weekend. The men really got the massage and their witnessing showed that they are filled with the Holy Spirit. Thay should be He was there working overtime all weekend long. The closing was fantastic. The new cursillistas were in great form and are gre...
Views: 198   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 24, 2012 6:20pm
by Dave Slubowski
Prayers needed
DeColores, please keep Carole in your prayers. She will be undergoing back surgery tomorrow at St. Vincent Hospital in Erie. The surgery is scheduled for 8:00am. Pray for peace of mind, strength and healing for her. Thank you, Doug Schenberg
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2012 12:33pm
by Doug Schenberg
mailing list
Carole, As per instructions on last mailed newsletter, I request my name be removed from the mailing list, and all future newsletters be sent via e-mail. Thank you and God Bless, Rosemary
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2012 11:28am
by Rosemary Oehmler
Prayers for Seth
Again, I am asking for prayers for the son of my coworker. Seth has serious liver problems and is currently hospitalized with fluid in abdomen and filling one lung. He is young and has 2 teenage children and 2 little girls. He most likely needs a liver transplant - p...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2012 10:56am
by Poster Child
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 23, 2012 10:26am
by Tom Zielinski
The Mixed Cursillo Choir will join in the Celebration of the Eucharist
The Mixed Cursillo Choir will join in the Celebration of the Eucharist The Cursillo Choir sing for Fr. John's church (at HolyRosary) on Sat. April 28 is practice at 4:45 and Mass starts at 5:45 The Cursillo Choir sing for Fr. Dan's church (at St. Mark the Ev...
Views: 188   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2012 10:04pm
by lewis nordin
2012 Cursillo Picnic
Picnic Information has been uploaded to the Cursillo website. Picnic Reservation forms can be found under the "Forms" tab at the top of the page. Reservations can be mailed to the cursillo office. Please do not call the office to make reservations, they cannot be...
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2012 5:55pm
by Mike Rowe
Short term housing
Hello All! De Colores! Our friend and fellow Cursillista Felcia Nelson has a niece that is a 1st year student at Gannon and needs a place to stay from May to August. She got a job for the summer. Does anyone know of any apartments available in the Erie area?...
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 16, 2012 5:03pm
by Mikey & Jennifer...
TO ALL OUR HENS … ROOSTERS … BABE CHICKS!
TO ALL OUR HENS … ROOSTERS … BABE CHICKS! SOMEONE DID COME FORWARD TO HELP OUT WITH THE MUSIC FOR THE CURSILLO CHOIR SING AT HOLY ROSARY ON 4/28. YEAH! WE DON'T HAVE TO CANCEL! MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, WE DON'T THANK ALL OF THE MUSICIANS THAT HELP OUT AT OU...
Views: 192   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 14, 2012 7:31pm
by Kathy Thornton
prayers please
Please send prayers out for my mom Georgia Fiolek. She was admitted to UPMC Hamot last night with confusion and then had 2 seizures. She is in ICU and they are testing for meningitis or encephalitis. Thank you, Geri Hadlock
Views: 168   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 14, 2012 5:59am
by Linda Tolhurst
METANOIA 27!!!
Metanoia 27 starts this Thursday, April 12 - Please keep candidates and team in your prayers this weekend. We rely on your support!!! Thanks and De Colores! Janet, Arco and all the others
Views: 151   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 10, 2012 1:18pm
by Bill Pilewski
Updated Candidater List for M#220
Following is the updated candidte list for Men's Cursillo #220. We've come a long way for the original 16 men we had. KEEP 'EM COMIN'! HAPPYY EASTER! ALLELUIA! Candidates for Men's Cursillo #220: 1. James Borowy, Holy Family – Erie (Louie Serafini)...
Views: 305   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2012 12:08pm
by Erie Cursillo Mo...
Help lead guitarist (s)
YOU MIGHT THINK THIS IS EARLY ( THE MUSIC FOR HOLY ROSARY IN APRIL ) BUT WITH THE NEXT TWO WEEKS PALM SUNDAY AND EASTER , I JUST WANTED SOME TIME TO PRINT THE MUSIC OUT FOR THE CHOIR . NOW THAT I'M WORKING FULL TIME I HAVE LESS SPARE TIME ON MY HANDS. BILL P. WILL BE...
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2012 8:32pm
by lew Nordin
Vestibular damage
In April I was diagnosed with what is called Dandy Syndrome. As a result of a toxic reaction to an antibiotic called gentamicin, I am currently in physical therapy three times a week. I have bouncy vision, severe balance issues, and constant ringing in my ears. I...
Views: 203   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 3, 2012 8:07pm
by Jen Gelsick
Prayers please!
Hello everyone! My Dad is having his port for chemo put in tomorrow. They are supposed to get started around 12:30; please keep him in your prayers! He is doing really well, actually been doing some work out in the yard! His next treatment is Easter Monday, so pl...
Views: 131   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 3, 2012 7:21pm
by Cyndi Aiello
Passing of Kevin Barlow, M215
Cursillista, Kevin Barlow, Men's Cursillo #215 (last April) and beloved husband of Mary Barlow W221, passed away unexpectedly last Thursday evening of a massive heart attack. It sounds like Heaven got another good one... but he will be so missed by Mary, Kristopher...
Views: 212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2012 8:32am
by Kathy Thornton
Thank you and God bless
Chris and I want to Thank all those who helped us out with the Cursillo Choir mass at St. Francis Church tonight, and with the dinner afterwards, we couldn't have done it without your help...A special Thanks to Kathy and Marsha who worked hard all day making the past...
Views: 287   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 27, 2012 1:37pm
by Erie Cursillo Mo...
Prayers needed
Please pray for my sister-in-law, Cheryl. Last June she was diagnosed with prancreatic cancer. In November she had a cat scan that showed the tumor as getting bigger, the very next day the dr did exploratory surgery and the tumor was totally gone and her blood work s...
Views: 173   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 24, 2012 12:21pm
by Mike and Jen Gel...
Pet's mother needs surgery
The test showed that Dorothy had 75% blockage in one artery and also blockage in 2 other arteries. They have scheduled a triple bypass this Friday in Buffalo. Please keep her in your prayers.
Views: 181   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 24, 2012 11:19am
by Arco
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Free Forum powered by Bravenet