Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
k
Kappie
Re: HEALING AD MORE LOVE FOR A FRIEND OF MINE
Amen Lou --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:LORD I HAVE A DEAR FRIEND YOU KNOW HIS NAME LORD I PRAY FOR HEALING OF HIM HURTS,, AND LET YOU SHINE THRU HIM... AND HELP H TO BE HAPPY AND BE LOVED AND BE ABLE TO SHOW LOVE LORD JESUS,,,, HE LOVES YOU...
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 5, 2001 2:59am
by Kappie
HEALING AD MORE LOVE FOR A FRIEND OF MINE
LORD I HAVE A DEAR FRIEND YOU KNOW HIS NAME LORD I PRAY FOR HEALING OF HIM HURTS,, AND LET YOU SHINE THRU HIM... AND HELP H TO BE HAPPY AND BE LOVED AND BE ABLE TO SHOW LOVE LORD JESUS,,,, HE LOVES YOU LORD AND HE IN HURTING FOR THINGS IN HIS LIFE TO......LOU
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2001 9:58am
by MARY WALLACE
ROY HAYCRAFT NEEDS A NEW HEART
ROY NEEDS A NEW HEART AND HEALING TO HIS LUNGS,, HAVING A LOTS OF TEST DONE ...PRAY GOD WILL HEAL HIS BODY AND KEEP LOOKING TO JESUS..... FOR HIS HEAL.ING AND FO CAROL HIS WIFE HER HEART IS BAD TO,,, TY BLESSING TO ALL LOVE YOU LOU,,,,PRAISE TO JESUS
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2001 9:53am
by MARY WALLACE
Prayer Request
Please agree with me in prayer that my 32 year old daughter's surgery for a hugh hernia goes well. She has never done well with any surgeries including her emergency C-section almost 6 years ago. She has been in the hospital 13 times since Feb. of 2000 gor chron...
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 27, 2001 3:03pm
by Marilyn
Re: HEALING FROM HAVE TO TAKE INSULIN
Pray that it is so. Same for me. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:MY BODY SAYS IT WANT TO COME OFF INSULIN AND GO ON A PILL FOR DIABETIC ..PRAY THAT THIS WILL WORK FOR ME ...I LOVE YOU LORD JESUS AND MY FAMILY PRAYER FOR THEM TO... AND THAT...
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 27, 2001 1:39am
by Kathleen
PRAYING FOR BJ TO GET BETTER
BJ IS REALLY SICK PRAY FOR HEALING .... SHE IS MY DEAR FRIEND AN D I LOVE HER WITH SO MUH OF MY HEART.........LOU
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 13, 2001 10:38am
by MARY WALLACE
HEALING FROM HAVE TO TAKE INSULIN
MY BODY SAYS IT WANT TO COME OFF INSULIN AND GO ON A PILL FOR DIABETIC ..PRAY THAT THIS WILL WORK FOR ME ...I LOVE YOU LORD JESUS AND MY FAMILY PRAYER FOR THEM TO... AND THAT GOD WILL OPEN THE DOORS FOR ME TO MOVE BACK TO INDIANA ...GOD KNOW I NEED TO GET AWAY FROM H...
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 13, 2001 10:30am
by MARY WALLACE
Always Faithful/Psalm 91
MARINE FOR JESUS By Jim Baxter Sgt. USMC World War II and Korea My brother and I joined the U.S. Marine Corps right out of high school and went away to World War II. Our mother, a True Believer, wrapped us in Psalm 91 and claimed God's...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 11, 2001 6:35am
by Jim Baxter
j
Jill
prayers
I as one of Gods children, desire the prayers from each christain~~~~that I will be all i can for God~~~my light will shine to all the world that others will see christ in me~~~~~nothing Ive done ~as im only human~~~~~~but all that God has done through me~~~~~Pray i...
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 9, 2001 8:29am
by Jill
No Subject
Father God you know each need here. I ask that you send out your healing touch and bless your children. Take them in your loving arms and rock them and let them know all is well cause you are in control.
Last Post: Nov 8, 2001 4:46am
by Kathleen
i
irene
Last Post: Nov 6, 2001 2:04pm
by irene
Views: 77   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2001 11:40pm
by jane wallen
my health and sis
ok like any thanks for letting me joun jane
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2001 11:30pm
by jane wallen
Louaz's son Jeff,
Lou's son is sick and needs prayers.
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2001 3:16pm
by Kathleen
Re: LEE
Lee has passed away. Praise God the man is behind bars. She leaves a son and a daughter. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to: Prayer for a lady named Lee who has been shot in the head by her ex-boy friend. Lee isn't doing so good. Lets rais...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2001 3:13pm
by Kathleen
Re: No Subject
Thank you for your kind words. God knows who you are. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:thank you for being here. you give me hope when all else fails
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2001 3:11pm
by Kathleen
No Subject
thank you for being here. you give me hope when all else fails
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2001 3:03pm
by Anonymous
Re: Re: Re: GrannyPete
GrannyPete has gone home to be with Jesus. Pray for her family. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:PTL GRANNY IS HOME GOD IS SO VERY GOOD! ..................CAROL --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to: Praise the Lord GrannyPe...
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2001 11:53am
by Kathleen
Re: Re: Winnie and Lonnie
Lonnie is home and he says thank you all so much for your prayers. Keep him on your prayer list. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to: Lonnie came thru the surgery all right but still needs lots of prayer. He is on a very strong drug and is ou...
Views: 77   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2001 11:47am
by Kathleen
LEE
Prayer for a lady named Lee who has been shot in the head by her ex-boy friend. Lee isn't doing so good. Lets raise our vocie's to heaven on her behave.
Views: 75   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2001 11:44am
by Kathleen
Today, Oh Lord, let me take the time to...
Today, Oh Lord, let me take the time to... -Be prayerful -Be thankful -Be helpful -Be understanding -Be tolerant -Be forgiving -Be a listener -Be holy -Be humble -Be joyful -Be good -Be loyal -Be truthful -Be patriotic Gentleness, Peace and Love to e...
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2001 9:25am
by Mary Ann Herman
PEACE
PLEASE PRAY FOR JOE SINGER THAT HE WILL NOT COME NEAR MY 15 YEAR OLD SON AND MYSELF. HE ABUSED ME AND HE HURT MY SON REAL BAD BOTH IN BODY AND MIND. HE USE TO BE MY MAN FRIEND FOR 1 YEAR OFF AND ON. HE DRINKS TO MUCH AND HE NOW IS USING CRACK.PRAY FOR MY SON AND I. M...
Views: 68   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2001 7:31am
by MARIE STRUNK
Re: Re: SADNESS DEPRESSION
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS. THEY ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. MAY GOD PROTECT US ALL. LORD I PRAY THAT YOU PLEASE KEEP EVERY MILITARY PERSON ON ACTIVE DUTY SAFE AND KEEP YOUR HAND UPON THEM AND OUR ANGELS AROUND THEM AMEN. LORD PLEASE BLESS THE FAMILIES OF THOSE...
Views: 75   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2001 5:55am
by MARIE STRUNK
Re: SADNESS DEPRESSION
I pray that your depression disappears with the blessing of Our Lord and a host of angels as they lead your son to his bike...I add amen to all your other prayers for your family and the nation at this time of trouble. May we each be continuously aware of God's...
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2001 6:57am
by Mary Ann Herman
SADNESS DEPRESSION
PLEASE PRAY THAT I FIND INTER PEACE. PLEASE PRAY THAT MY SONS BIKE BE FOUND AND RETURNED. HE IS ONLY 15 YEARS OLD AND WORKED HARD THS SUMMMER TO GET IT.GOD BLESS ALL THAT ARE PRAYING. PRAYERS THAT MY SON COMES BACK TO THE LORD. PRAYERS FOR MY DAUGHTER AS HER HUSBAND...
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2001 1:32pm
by MARIE STRUNK
FAMILY
PRAYERS FOR PEACE AND STRONG FAITH IN OUR HOME. PRAYERS THAT WE BE BLESSED WITH FODD. PRAYERS THAT GOD ALLOWS US SOME MONEY FOR BILLS. PRAYERS THAT GOD'S WILL BE DONE.PRAYERS FOR JOE SINGER WHO ABUSED ME AND MY 15 YEAR OLD ON. HE WAS MY EX-MAN FRIEND. PLEASE PRAY THA...
Last Post: Oct 7, 2001 8:09am
by MARIE STRUNK
Prayers for Nancy's safe place
May Our Lord and a host of angels show Nancy the safest place to be. May Nancy experience Peace, Love, Gentleness and Full Awareness of Holy Miracles through Heavenly Interventions. May Nancy be surprised by tiny bits of joy - no matter what else is happening i...
Last Post: Sep 30, 2001 3:57am
by Mary Ann Herman
Open my eyes, Oh Lord
Open my eyes, Oh Lord... Open my eyes, Oh Lord... -That I might see Your Gifts -That I might see Your Goodness -That I m...
Views: 74   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2001 3:53am
by Mary Ann Herman
Nancy
Prayer for Nancy
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2001 7:54am
by Kathleen
Nancy
Friend Nancy needs a safe place to be. Let the Lord so lead her.
Last Post: Sep 29, 2001 7:52am
by Kathleen
No Subject
Our friend MMaker needs our prayers. You all know she fell and broke her leg. She needs to be lifted up.
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2001 8:11pm
by Kathleen
Re: Winnie and Lonnie
Lonnie came thru the surgery all right but still needs lots of prayer. He is on a very strong drug and is out of it most the time. Also Winnie isn't getting much rest so she needs to be up lifted as well. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to: Lonn...
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2001 9:55am
by Kathleen
PRAYER FOR MY DEAR FRIEND BJ
MY DEAR FRIENDS IN JESUS ,,,, MAY GO BLESS YOU ALL ,,,MY DEAR FRIEND BJ NEEDS PRAYER SHE IS HAVING A VERY VERY HARD TIME......LORD I PRAY FOR HEALING TO HER HEART AND MIND... AND BLESS HER DEAR LORD JESUS... I MISS HER AND NEEED HER...... BLESSING TO HER LORD JESUS L...
Last Post: Sep 21, 2001 12:05pm
by MARY WALLACE
Praise, Glory, Gratitude to Our Lord
Glory, Praise and Gratitude to you, Oh Lord, for making me more aware of the World's Kindness. -Thank you, World, for your prayers. -Thank you, World, for your support. -Thank you, World, for your tears. -Thank you, World, for your compassion. -Thank you, Wor...
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2001 3:56am
by Mary Ann Herman
Pray that my Heartburn continues...
Oh, Lord, I pray that my HEARTBURN continues...I call it my Holy Hypochondria...because I have this mental picture of a peace candle AGLOW in my HEART. Oh, yes...this might be almost too playful for some folks, but I'm serious...about the image of Peace Glowin...
Last Post: Sep 18, 2001 6:03am
by Mary Ann Herman
AND OUR LAND BLESS I LORD
GOD BLESS AMERICA PEACE LORD ....PRAYER FOR ALL IN TE BUILING AND THERE FAMILY LORD......
Last Post: Sep 16, 2001 9:27pm
by MARY WALLACE
MARSHA HAS'S TO GO TO DR OCT 10 TO TELL HER ITF IT IS OR WHAT
OCT 10 WHEN SHE HAS TO GO BACK TO THE DR...... PLEASE PRAY FOR HEALING KAPPIE .AGREE WITH ME PLEASE...AMEN LOU GBU
Views: 88   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2001 9:25pm
by MARY WALLACE
SHE IS MARSHA LORD HEAL HER TY LORD AMEN
HEALING HEALING FOR HER INSDES LORD FROM WHAT SATAN HAS TRY TO PUT ON HER LORD GIVE HER PEACE.. NO SHE WILL BE HEALED PRAISE YOU LORD TY MY JESUS.....LOU GB
Last Post: Sep 16, 2001 9:23pm
by MARY WALLACE
MARSHA NORRING TON IN INDIANA
MARSHA MY VERY VERY DEAR FRIEND HAD A PAP SMEAR AND IT CAME BACK BAD . NEEDS HEALING TO HER WHOLE BODY MAY BE CANCER ,,,, NO WAY I NEED HER PLEASE PRAY FOR HER TO BE HEALED...... AND AGREE WITH ME IN PRAYER,,,,,,, SHE IS ONLY 46. HAD A VERY VERY HARD LIFE..... LORD...
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2001 9:20pm
by MARY WALLACE
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2001 10:36am
by jan cado
Let Us Pray In Memory and With Hope...
Let us pray in memory and with hope... One day, One attack, One September 11, 2001... Much pain, Much shock, Much terror Many dead, Many wounded, Many wept Faith persists, Hope insists, Love exists God watches, Angels guard, We pray. Mary Ann Herman with...
Views: 111   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 15, 2001 10:19am
by Mary Ann Herman
No Subject
Oh, Lord, I pray that everyone who visits this site unite with me in offering up spiritual intentions today....9-14-01 in memory of Tuesday's Tragedy in America. -For Unity -For Love -For Compassion -For Patience -For Calmness -For Faith -For Peace...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2001 5:14am
by Mary Ann Herman
Who's Guarding The Entry For U.S.?
I woke up this morning with a heavy heart and wrote this reflection. Peace, Gentleness to all. Love, Mary Ann Who's Guarding The Entry For U.S.? One day One September 11, 2001 One tragedy Many gone Many search Many pray Many mourn Many sorrows Man...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2001 8:30am
by Mary Ann Herman
Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THAT GOD WILL HEAL ME
Father God I pray for your healing hand to reach down and touch Barb and heal her --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:YES I NEED YOUR PRAYERS AS I HAVE HEART DISEASE WHICH I HAD A HEART ATTACK THAT DEADENED HALF OF MY HEART. NOW I JUST FOUND OUT I...
Last Post: Sep 12, 2001 12:49am
by Kathleen
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THAT GOD WILL HEAL ME
YES I NEED YOUR PRAYERS AS I HAVE HEART DISEASE WHICH I HAD A HEART ATTACK THAT DEADENED HALF OF MY HEART. NOW I JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE LIVER DISEASE SO PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR ME. IM IN NEED THAT GOD WILL TOUCH ME AND HEAL ME. THANKS TO KATHLEEN FOR PUTTING ME IN FOR...
Views: 112   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2001 6:34pm
by BARB ROSENBERG...
MyLittleGlo's,
Glo's seven year old grandson has drowned and the family sure could use your surport in prayer. Husband isn't well either.
Last Post: Sep 10, 2001 8:31pm
by Kathleen
Myers
Myers is in the hospital having surgery and could use your prayers. He is a pastor. God knows who this man is and his need.
Views: 104   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2001 8:07am
by Kathleen
Winnie and Lonnie
Lonnie has 70%, 80%, and 90% blockage in his arterys to his heart. Not sure yet when he will have it done. Pray for Lonnie and Winnie as she goes thru this with him. These are new friends I have made here in WV.
Views: 107   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2001 2:52am
by Kathleen
ALWAYS LOSING DON;T REALLY WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE
LIFE IS SO HARD AND MY BODY AND SOUL IS WEAKING BAD.....LOU
Last Post: Sep 9, 2001 1:22am
by MARY WALLACE
Re: SELF LOSTING ALWAYS....
HEAVENLY FATHER I COME TO YOU IN ASKING FOR THIS SPECIAL PERSON THAT YOU WILL MAKE A WAY FOR HER TO GETR BACK TO INDIANA,,,,LORD WE KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS AND YOU ARE THE MIRACLE WORKER HEAVENLY FATHER I ASK IN THE NAME OF JESUS AND TO YOU WE GIVE ALL TH...
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 8, 2001 7:09pm
by CAROL SPENCER
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet