INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
fresher
i want to be a member in this site and want to know the updates going in the railways.
Views: 217   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 18, 2011 9:35am
by varahagiri venka...
Sorry, user limit exceeded for this account
Can't register please help email:- vac1007421@gmail.com
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 10, 2011 1:02pm
by Cherryva
Registration
Hello. I am a regular Railworks player. Could you register me for the downloads section, My email is jpetersjr1@yahoo.com
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 6, 2011 9:36pm
by vikrant
a
AJ
Registration
Respected Sir, Kindly register me for indianrailwaysimulator.com. thanks in advance
Views: 206   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 6, 2011 9:30pm
by vikrant
a
Arthur
Your registration limit is reached....cant register
hey... wow....after so much looking i cant believe i found indian simmers...most importantly railroaders.... ive been trying to tweak gp7 models with repaints and editing .bin files for traction force and power of the WDM3A i can only see from the banners th...
Views: 196   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 6, 2011 9:26pm
by vikrant
Please register me
Dear Sir I am new to this site. Kindly register me so that i can download. my email is dojee7@hotmail.com Thank you Anirudh
Views: 238   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 6, 2011 9:25pm
by vikrant
Unable to Register
Hi, I was trying to register in your site. After entering the required information - all of them - I get the message as follows: "Sorry, user limit exceeded for this account" Please let me know if this is a site problem and when it will be rectified. Thanks...
Views: 237   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 6, 2011 9:24pm
by vikrant
register for downloading rail simulator add ons
Dear Sir I am new to this site. Kindly register me so that i can download. my email is dojee7@hotmail.com Thank you Anirudh
Views: 313   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2011 2:10pm
by anirudh
sir i requested u earlier fr registeration PLz register me 2 IndianRailway Simulator.com & oblige Thanx in advance
Views: 218   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 19, 2011 8:16pm
by Name
Upcoming extravaganza in Railworks/Railsimulator
Dear Members, Please visit the following you tube url to watch all the upcoming actions of IRTS URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vw8Indu8RI&feature=youtube_gdata Regards, Vikrant
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2011 4:30am
by Vikrant
e
ekansh
download for Auran trainz
Hi there Vikrant Saw your new download for RailSimulator.........seems to be nice though I have not given it a try as I 'm not having Kuju RS..........nevertheless I wanted to know whether u were coming out with some new assets like the Rajdhani or the Duranto rake...
Views: 295   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 16, 2011 5:59pm
by Vinayganesh
IR Rolling stocks for Rail Simulator Released in the newly opened RS Page
Dear Members, Finally.. finally.. finally after much miss and whoosh we have released the Rail Simulator Section with featured Indian Railway Addons. Check out the page for the Downloads. Existing registered members will be redirected to Rail Simulator page and ne...
Views: 307   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 11, 2011 2:42am
by Jonathan Burton ...
Registration Problem
Hello. I'm a regular Railworks player but every time I try to fill out the registration form, then click Submit it says Registration Is Not Allowed and won't let me register so I can download. Can someone fix this so I can register, I thought registratio...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2011 2:31am
by Jonathan Burton ...
Registration request!
Respected Sir, I request you to kindly register me for this forum. I am a big fan of Indian railways and love playing MSTS. Thanking you, Venkat
Views: 189   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 10, 2011 6:06am
by Jonathan Burton ...
NEW VIDEO UPLOADED
Dear Members, I have uploaded a new video from my trip to chennai from puducherry by the fast passenger on jan 2011. Please find the link below http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEWjzwdHG1Q Regards, Vikrant
Views: 202   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2011 12:48am
by Vikrant
m
mandar
Qyery about MSTS
I have MSTS sstandard game downloaded.. I want Indian trains in it... How i can do that?? Pleasse help me!!
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2011 8:39pm
by mandar
u
uday
train simulator
plz send full version microsoft train simulator to---- udayvirhp@gmail.com
Views: 344   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 10, 2011 3:29pm
by uday
GREATEST OVERTAKE IN THE HISTORY OF INDIAN RAILWAYS
Dear Members, Im proud to present to you one of the "Greatest Classical Overtake in recent times and that too during my trip to delhi and was an unprecedented one". Yes im talking about My Duranto express to Nizamuddin from chennai overtaking the Chennai Rajdhani...
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2011 12:15am
by Vikrant
Newbie- how to add or downlad train's
hey can any one say me how to add train's.or routes. i am a very dumb at computer's. Plz say information to download and how to add file i beg u i like trains plz plz i beg u. i don't know wer to extract and do some thing - gve a speedy response so i can play...
Views: 338   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 23, 2011 4:22am
by Vikrant
Can't Able to register
Hi, I am already having Microsoft Train simulator,but i don't know how to merge this IR with that MSTS and i can't able to register with your site. I am die hard lover of Indian railways and eagerly waiting for your reply with solution. Regards, NAGAR...
Views: 282   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 23, 2011 4:17am
by Vikrant
t
Tamish
WDG Loco for MSTS
Hi, I have made WDG3A/Shakti loco for MSTS, since its screen shot connot be uploaded on this site due to space constrains, the same is uploaded in IRFCA. I have already worked on all types of coaches, the same was shared wid Siddhatha and Shyam for feedbacks. Cu...
Views: 486   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jan 7, 2011 11:22am
by ankush nagpal
New Registration
Hello, I was looking for the registration link/page but couldn't find it on your site. So, can you please register me. Thanks, Ar
Views: 173   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 21, 2010 4:31am
by K.SHANKAR RAO
IR Caboose BG Version For Rail Simulator/Railworks Released
Dear Members, The IR Caboose BG Version for Rail Simulator/Railwroks has been released for download at the Rail Simulator download section of IRTS. Download for free before you can enjoy the contents. Please note that these downloads are for registered members onl...
Views: 778   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 25, 2010 6:06am
by vikrant
IR STEAM, DIESEL , ELECTRIC , RAJ CARS FOR Kuju Rail SImulator/Railworks Relwasing soon
Dear Members, This is a notification of the subject goodies to be released soon in IRTS. Also some great IR videos would be released soon here (From my recent trip to DELHI/REWARI). Regards, Vikrant
Views: 324   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 10, 2010 3:18pm
by vikrant
swashbuckling trip
Dear Members, My travel on the chennai nizamuddin duranto express on the 29th of october was made special with regard to the ongoing race which we had with the chennai nzm rajdhani all the way through until nizamudding. We departed at 6:45 am in the morning 5 mts...
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 3, 2010 5:56pm
by vikrant
Links not working in the site
Sir, This is toinform you that the links are not working and the links do not seem to be live and after ligin the page goes to downlaods. Please do rectify so that the news can be used. T S Sudha
Views: 178   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 9, 2010 6:39am
by vikrant
Open Rails downloads Sept 17 - Open source MSTS compatible
Experience the latest version (v360) of Open Rails, the free MSTS compatible train simulator. http://openrails.org/release.html
Views: 198   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2010 10:35pm
by John christie
e
ekansh
Re ; Auran trainz download
Hi Vikrant Thanks for a prompt reply from ur side. Well yes now I am in a position to access the download section of Auran trainz rail simulator 2004. Thanx also for your assistance in resolving the problem.Looking forward to the Rajdhani Rakes. Are u attemp...
Views: 305   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 12, 2010 8:09am
by ekansh
Registration required
Dear Sir, I am eagerly waiting for you to kindly register me. Pls oblige. Regards, Anil Ebenezer
Views: 217   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 10, 2010 6:10am
by Vikrant
Registration
I have recently purchased Rail Simulator and would appreciate assistance around setting it up with Indian Livery and scenario as well as locos. Also, I would like to request your authorisation to become a member please? Thank you Subhashish
Views: 175   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 8, 2010 10:04am
by Vikrant
Railworks Addons
when we will be able to get railworks addons. pls reply
Views: 208   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 8, 2010 9:47am
by Vikrant
Registration free initially for Rail Simulator Page
Dear Members, Please note that the registration will be free till further notice for the Rail Simulator page. Register for free by specifiying your email address and then check your email for activating your account. Please keep me posted if you require further...
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2010 9:44am
by Vikrant
Registration Request
Sir, I request you to kindly register me as a member, in this website. Thanking you, Venkat
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 31, 2010 3:27pm
by Venkataraman
Registration request
Hi! Please register me as a user of this website so that I may download the IR addons for MSTS. Thanks! Rajit Kumar
Views: 167   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2010 7:09pm
by RAJIT KUMAR
registration
hi iam aman from chennai i am a great fan of indian railways since my childhood can u kindly register me
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2010 7:44pm
by aman sandeep kat...
msts kalka mumbai route problem
i have stock problem in msts in mumbai kalka route..is there another site for download of emuac rear file other than indianrailwaysimulator.com and which engine file is this its missing..Aswwdp41t.eng
Views: 397   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2010 12:04pm
by siddharth chanda...
Require Registration
Dear Sir, I am Anil from Hyderabad. I am working in Media Organisation. I am a big fan of Indian Railways and I request you to kindly register me. Regards, Anil Ebenezer
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2010 11:28am
by Anil Ebenezer
registration
please register me
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2010 6:46pm
by raghavendran moh...
r
Raj
Registration Request
Hi Vikrant , U r requested to plz accept my registration for downloads and mail me Login Id n Password.Shal b grateful to u.
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2010 5:18pm
by Raj
r
Raj
Registration Request
Hi kindly get me registered for downloads
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2010 5:16pm
by Raj
g
GOPAL
problem related to GREAT INDIAN RAILWAYS SOUND PACKAGE VERSION 1
Hello everyone. I downloaded the "great Indian Railways sound package version 1" from this link: http://www.indianrailwaysimulator.com/sound.html As given in the readme file,I copied the sound files into the main SOUND folder under MSTS main folder and then replaced...
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2010 9:56am
by GOPAL
a
Anand
Registration request
my email is anandrmedia@gmail.com . pls register me to this site
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2010 6:00am
by Anand
Registration Request
Sir I m a big fan of Indian Railway from my childhood....I have bought KRS sir i will be very obliged if u grant my request for registration...thank u..
Views: 134   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2010 9:39pm
by vikrant
New Registration
Hi, I was trying to register on the site to enjoy some of the IR downloads, but I could not find any registration link. IT would be great if the moderators could register me to the site to enable the downloads. Thanks,
Views: 151   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2010 9:39pm
by vikrant
registeration
My Name is Aldrin Augustin.i AM From Kerala and I am very intrested in joining the site.i have buyed auran trainz railway simulator but i am not intrested to drive forgien trains.i like to driveindian trains so.please!!!! kindly register me to this site in aur...
Views: 127   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2010 9:37pm
by vikrant
User ID and Password
Dear Admin. Kindly provide me with the USE ID and PASSWORD to activate the download section, Thank You
Views: 139   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2010 9:36pm
by vikrant
g
Gaurav
Request Registration
Pl register me my email id is drgauravshukla@gmail.com
Views: 153   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2010 9:25pm
by vikrant
h
hemand
REGISTRATION REQUEST
mY EMAIL IS HEMANDRMEDIA@GMAIL.COM PLEASE REGISTER ME IN THIS SITE
Views: 144   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2010 9:24pm
by vikrant
Registration
Hello, I ve come across this website and I am greatly interested in add-ons for kuju rail simulator.Kindly tell me how to register as I have not been able to find a link on the homepage of this website for the same. Thank you
Views: 164   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2010 9:23pm
by vikrant
registration
dear sir, please mail me the login details thanks regards
Views: 203   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2010 9:23pm
by vikrant
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet