INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Registration Request
Hi Everybody, I am glad to know that I would be able to drive the indian trains on indian routes though I am new to train simulation gaming.It is my humble request to all of you to grant me the username and password.I have Kuju Rail Simulator. Thanking you, Pushkar
Views: 234   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2010 9:22pm
by vikrant
h
hemand
REGISTRATION REQUEST
pls register me in the site. my email hemanditwiz@gmail.com
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2010 3:27pm
by hemand
Open source train sim compatible with MSTS
The Open Rails team is pleased to announce the next demonstration of the updated Open Rails software will be made available to the public on May 27 at 9 a.m United Kingdom time, which is 4 a.m EST in the United States. This release includes highly detailed daytime an...
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2010 8:20pm
by longiron
e
ekansh
new stuff
Hi there Vikrant, Any new stuff coming in near future.Well I too am keen on developing assets from Indian Railways, however I'm unable to do so as I'm not too sure on how to go about it................I did give it a try on GMAX software, but did not succeed...........
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2010 2:01pm
by ekansh
n
Noor
Registration
Hello! This is Noor here from Mumbai. I hope moderators or whoever are not so ****** with yet another registration request Alright, I am Indian Railways fan. I just accidentally found about Rail Simulator and Microsoft's Train Simulator. Also, about Indian Railw...
Views: 133   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 8:53pm
by Vikrant
e
ekansh
Registration
Hi Vikrant Can u suggest the way to logout after having logged in to ur site.I have been unable to locate any icon / buttons for the same. regards Ekansh
Views: 164   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 11:31am
by Vikrant
e
Ekansh
REGISTRATION
Hi Vikrant As desired my email address is "ekanshvins@yahoo.com". I hope I would be registered as soon as possible by u. Waiting in anticipation. ekansh
Views: 149   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 16, 2010 12:08am
by Vikrant
railsimulator/railworks addons
how much time it will take to upload railsimulator/railworks addons.. regards, Govind Pandey
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 2:04pm
by Govind Pandey
how to register
how can i register on this site to download contents
Views: 166   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 22, 2010 10:30pm
by kamransaeed15
r
roshan
registeration
HI, I am interested in this site and would like to register to drive the indian railway simulator. Could you kindly guide me how to go about it? thanks -Roshan
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2010 2:58pm
by roshan
e
Ekansh
REGISTRATION
Re: Registration Hi there Vikrant As desired I'm forwarding my email address to u hopefully u will register me to ur site.My email address is "ekanshvins@yahoo.com". Regards ekansh
Views: 133   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2010 6:49pm
by Ekansh
e
Ekansh
Registration
can somebody help me register to the site. Well if u have read the message can u suggest the way to register to this site of yours.
Views: 138   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 18, 2010 9:58am
by Ekansh
s
shyam
Register
Could you please help me to register to this website
Views: 126   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 7:15pm
by Vikrant
Registration
Dear Vikrant how can I register at indianraiwaysimulator.com. Kindly help I use both MSTS and Railsimulator
Views: 130   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 1:53pm
by Vikrant
h
Hari
Registration
I am a really big fan of the Indian Railways. I would like to be a member of this site. I am also a fan of rail simulation and would love to drive indian trains on indian routes. So, kindly help me become a member of this site. my email id is hari_potter21@rediff...
Views: 156   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 1:38pm
by Vikrant
e
Ekansh
Re : Registration
can anybody tell me how to register with IRTS.
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 9:13pm
by Ekansh
d
Deepak
REGISTRATION TO IRTS
Can u plz help me get registered to IRTS? My email-id is xtremeboy200x@gmail.com Hope you do the needfull very soon....
Views: 125   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 2, 2010 8:28am
by Cheriyan
n
nabeel
registration
hello i m big fan of indian railways can any body tell me how to register????
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2010 6:44pm
by nabeel
Trainz downloads
I have just downloaded the IR AB coaches for trainz 2004. But i am not knowing hoe to add them... i mean i am not knowing what to do with the downloaded file.... help me out... please.. and also i have created a custom route for indian rail covering hyderabad chen...
Views: 172   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 8:11pm
by Vikrant-
Registration Request
Dear Vikranth, Yesterday, to my post regarding registration, you replied saying that i have been registered and the details have been mailed to me. However i did not get any registration mail. Kindly register me. I have got loads of interest in the sit...
Views: 123   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 7:12pm
by Vikrant-
Regarding add-ons
Sir Please include train simulator add-ons too.... i need DC Emu,AC emu n a DC/AC emu( if created) MSTS is d only game that works well on my pc. when this site hosted that content,i didnt knew how to register. now that i have, i cant find those files. thank...
Views: 129   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 10:58pm
by harshad
registration request
i just love indian railways i live in mumbai & currently doing b-tech from NMIMS (vile parle), i stay at thane which is at 2 hrs distance frm my college.I travel by local train 2 reach college (most of my friends travel by bus) i remember i was exicited about train...
Views: 155   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 5:23pm
by Vikrant-
Registraion Request
Registration Request Pls send the registration link. My email is bhargava@ymail.com Regards Bhargava
Views: 121   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 5:20pm
by Vikrant-
Registration Request
Pls send the registration link. Regards Govind Pandey
Views: 142   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 5:18pm
by Vikrant-
REGISTRATION
PLEASE REG ME WITH THE FOLLOWING ID>>>>>>> diaslemuel@yahoo.co.in
Views: 119   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 14, 2010 10:11pm
by lemuel
h
Harsha
Registration request
Please register me on IRTS. I am a big fan of Indian Railways and I would like enjoy the content of IRTS
Views: 112   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 14, 2010 5:52pm
by Vikrant-
Registration
Please register me with the ID - kldave78@yahoo.com
Views: 135   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 14, 2010 5:51pm
by Vikrant-
v
VS
Registeration
Please register me. Thanks.
Views: 107   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 10:32pm
by Vikrant-
IR AB Coaches released
Dear Members, IR AB Coaches for TRS 2004 released for download in the Trainz section please register to enjoy the contents. Please note that this download requires a TRS 2004 Compatible paint shed as these are paint shed reskins of MK2 BR Coaches. Please wri...
Views: 196   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 9:29pm
by Vikrant-
s
saumil
register
hi please i want to register for irts please register me hoping to hear soon
Views: 132   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 7, 2010 4:29pm
by Vikrant-
Sealdah-South Section
I'm a teacher of a college, daily passenger of Laksmikantapur Local..We're really felt sorry when Namkhana local and Laksmikantapur Local (Down)trains are coming with 9 Boggies. People think sealdah bound trains are for office goers so these should be of 12 boggies.....
Views: 140   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 7, 2010 3:59pm
by Vikrant-
Register this site
Hi I want to create login for this web site. Please do the needful. My email id is shankarsubbu@hotmail.com
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2010 6:58am
by Sankar N
INDIAN RAILWAYS DOWNLOADS FOR AURAN TRAINZ RELEASED
Dear Members, On this very special occasion of diwali, we are proud to announce the very first release of IR Downloads for Auran trainz (UTC, TRS 2004, TRS 2006 & Trainz world builder edition 2009). Check out the Trainz section for the downloads (Only registered m...
Views: 1730   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 5, 2010 11:41pm
by Deepak
How to register
Hi.. How do I register on this site??
Views: 133   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 4, 2010 2:08pm
by amitabh
Registration
HI i want to register in this site plz help me... or tell me the d procedure im not able to find it....
Views: 125   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2010 6:26pm
by Vikrant
My registration
I am crazy about Indian Railways, Our 3 generation served for Indian Railways and now my brother is also serving for IR. Please guide me about registration.
Views: 103   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2010 6:24pm
by Vikrant
a
anand
registration
Hi, Can you please register me..? my e-mail address is anand_bdl@yahoo.co.in
Views: 138   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2010 6:23pm
by Vikrant
YDM4 Golden rock 6150 for TRS 2004 Available for download
Dear Members, Please enjoy the subject download in the Auran Trainz page and please note only registered members can enjoy the contents. Regards, Vikrant
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2010 5:54pm
by Vikrant
registration reqest
Hy iam bhaskar. I want to register in this site. My e-mail address is moorajalibhas@yahoo.co.in so please sent the details as soon as possible
Views: 109   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 15, 2010 12:25pm
by Bhaskar
Getting the best Debt Consolidation Plan
As the market is very competitive, there are many option for you to choose from many debt consolidation companies who have different plans with different rates. If you want to get the best one the you are required to do some research on it and compare their plan.As a...
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2009 1:22am
by Davis Carlos
regestration
how can i register ma self on this site?plz help me m not able to do so. my email id: harshad2289@yahoo.co.in
Views: 140   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 18, 2009 6:39am
by vikrant
Registration details
Hi, request you to kindly send me the registration details, I am a very big fan of indian railways. looking forward to hear from you soon K Shashank
Views: 141   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 12, 2009 11:29pm
by Vikrant
a
anish
registration
Hi, I want to download IR stuff from your website but not able to do so because of registration...how to do it? Plz grant a registration for me on this site.... thanks!!!
Views: 146   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 12, 2009 11:27pm
by Vikrant
Registration
Hello, I am an IRFCA member, but I cannot access this site due to need for registration. Is there some way for me to register here? Regards, Shanku
Views: 131   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 6, 2009 11:01pm
by vikrant
Financial Saving Tips
» Make sure you have three account in your life this could in your bank or in your mind. One account for daily expenditure, 2nd one for future and 3rd one for emergencies. » Do not buy things that you cannot afford. » Start a long term savings plan w...
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2009 1:48pm
by Davis Carlos
Registration details
Hi, I would like to register on your website. Could you please register me in your database and forward me the details to login. Regards Sreenath sreenathhot1991@gmail.com
Views: 117   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 25, 2009 3:44pm
by vikrant
s
Suraj
Registration
Dear Sir I want to register to this site. Kindly help me do this Thanks a lot
Views: 119   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 24, 2009 2:38pm
by pawandeep
Videos Uploaded
Dear Members, Enjoy the videos of LHB Shatabdi express, west coast, sapatagiri and Some furious overtakes. Regards, Vikrant
Views: 171   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2009 7:29pm
by Vikrant
a
Anand
userID/Password
I want to register ..How ?? pl send userid and password
Views: 156   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 7, 2009 3:55pm
by Anand
Login Password Please - I am a Indian Railway Fanatic
Hi Please create a login and password for me. I never knew such a beautiful website exists for Indian Railways. Its a pity that Railway Simulator or Microsoft Simulator does not feature world's second largest network Indian Railways. Thanks Vikrant your nam...
Views: 149   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 30, 2009 10:48pm
by Vikram
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet