INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
h
harish
Login/ Password
Hi, Can you please let me know how to login to this site? Regards, harish
Views: 135   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 24, 2009 11:59pm
by Vikrant
a
Ameya
please create login for me
Hi Admin, Am a member of IRFCA. recently seen one post there about new release of IR Downloads for Auran trainz (UTC, TRS 2004, TRS 2006 & Trainz world builder edition 2009) can you please create a login for me my mail ID is ameya.sathye@gmail.com
Views: 125   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 24, 2009 2:47pm
by Vikrant
Requesting for Login ID and Password.
Hi... I am a member of the IRFCA and would like to request for a new ID and login. I just can't wait to get my hands on the IR loco. Kindly do the needful... Thank you Jason (Jase) My Email: jase_chiu@yahoo.com
Views: 125   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 24, 2009 2:47pm
by Vikrant
m
Mathew
Wap4b.eng & Wap4c.eng files
Hi, While i run the MSTS, it says wap4c.eng & wap4b.eng files missing. Where could i get these files. Regards,
Views: 419   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2009 2:18pm
by Mathew
Registration
Hi, I am Vijay. I have been a ardent devotee of Indian Railways ever since from childhood, when I could start recognising things. Basically from Mumbai, I stay at Thane and love each moment spent on Central Railway terittories. I am very much eager to download IR st...
Views: 126   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 20, 2009 12:04am
by Vikrant
m
Murali
Delayed but Refreshed and Renewed Greetings !
Dear Mr Vikrant, Due to travel and other concerns, problems and issues, I completely forgot to wish you and members of this Forum a Very Happy, Cheerful and Colorful Deepavali. May the Almighty shower on all of you His Choicest Blessings for a long, healthy, pr...
Views: 110   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2009 1:15pm
by Vikrant
Auran Trainz Page energized
Dear Members, Auran Trainz addons for Indian Railways will be available soon on the Trainz page. Ranging from UTC (Ultimate Trainz Collection), TRS 2004 (Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004) , TRS 2006 & Trainz Railroad Simulator 2009. Authentic alco sounds , Reskin...
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2009 6:47am
by vikrant
Where I can get gmax
Can anybody please tell me where I can get gmax
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2009 9:03pm
by Nikhil Kaushik
How to create my own catenery
Can anybody tell how to create my own catenery
Views: 133   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 12, 2009 4:22pm
by vikrant
New EMU being released for download
Hello Rail folks , Well as u all can see that our rail ste has been restuctured and it had comup with more updated items and the most possitive thing i wanted to tell that now our site is releasing the emu for msts players which is created by me so please whtchout .
Views: 304   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 12, 2009 11:12am
by Nikhil Kaushik
Reguest for Registration
I would like to join this IRSF,since I am a die hard fan of Indian Railways and top it up with "I was born supposed to be born in a train, but was born in Railway Hospital. Thanks in advance. Sudha T S
Views: 117   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 12, 2009 5:34am
by vikrant
Rail Simulator
I am interested in the rail simulator.. Can you guide me on how to get it, and what needs to be done? Thanks and good wishes. Murli
Views: 140   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2009 4:43am
by vikrant
AC EMU is Available
But no local train pack is available the AC EMU is available on this website I think www.indianrailwaysimulator.com/TO_IR_LOCO.rar and save it and copy the series 2000 cabview&sound
Views: 238   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 28, 2009 5:07pm
by Nikhil Kaushik
New contents
Dear Members, Wishing you a very happy and prosperous New Year 2009 from the IRTS Team. Adding to that we have updated the site with all new contents featuring addons from EA Rail Simulator, Auran trainz to mention a few. Kindly note that all MSTS contents h...
Views: 284   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 27, 2009 12:47pm
by Nikhil Kaushik
irts dead??
no new downloads for atleast 5-6 months......while irfca not only produced new routes but locos of all types........looks like irts has lost this battle for now......(*sigh)
Views: 403   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 27, 2009 12:12pm
by Nikhil Kaushik
Ajantha Express Videos from 2007 uploaded
Dear members, Enjoy the videos and post your feedbacks. Regards, Vikrant
Views: 141   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2009 2:59pm
by Vikrant
Videos
Hello Mr Vikrant, Just saw some of your videos.. not all as yet. They are good no doubt :) A question. When it is as crossing, why is it that you are "apparently" taking the shot from inside the coach. I would have thought you could take it from down.. of course s...
Views: 120   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2009 11:26am
by R Murli Dhar
Registering with IRTS
Hello Master Controller, I tried to register but could not. I don't know why... could you please let me know? Thank you in advance. Good wishes to all at IRTS. Murli delhimurlidhar@gmail.com
Views: 167   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 17, 2009 4:08pm
by Vikrant
Important Notification
Dear Members, Going forward you would have to place a request at the forum page to obtain your login and passsword to access the IRTS Videos section. After verification we would send your login details to your email id and you can login with it to the IRTS Vids Se...
Views: 139   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 18, 2009 12:49am
by Vikrant
Some Great Videos Uploaded.
Dear Members, I have uploaded some Classic Videos from 2007 and 2008 featuring the 2007 & 2008 Shatabdi in and around Bangalore city. Enjoy the Great Videos and put your feedbacks here. Regards, Vikrant
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2009 5:38pm
by RAIL RAKSHAS
i
IRTS
Photosection energized
Please note that the photo section has been energised once again after a long gap. Regards, IRTS Team
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 18, 2009 2:25am
by IRTS
r
Rohan
Rail sim IR downloads
hello, i was wondering how i could get IR related ccontent for Kuju rail sim. how can i avail this as te site doesnt permit registration.thanks in advance
Views: 175   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 17, 2009 12:43am
by Vikrant
t
tobber
I Need Some Indian Routes
Can some one tell me where can i get indian routes. Rite now i got rail simulator is it enough to run it. Thank You Reply me as soon as possible
Views: 195   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 12, 2009 12:57am
by vikrant
Local Train Pack from the IndianRailway Simulator.com
Hi everyone! How can I get a copy of the Local Train Pack from the IndianRailwaySimulator.com? The site no longer contains Microsoft Train Simulator files. I need it in order to run a couple of the excellent Indian routes at Train-Sim.com. Thanks in advance! Sincer...
Views: 560   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 4, 2009 8:33pm
by vikrant
how i get the downloads?
hi,how can i register or download the things for rail simulator?
Views: 260   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 2, 2009 5:49am
by vikrant
Mumbai-Kalka route signal patch available for download
Hi all I have released the signal patch for Mumbai-Kalka route and is available for download at www.train-sim.com. This patch will replace the default signal used in the route with the indian signal(3 aspect) and will also align the signal lights to their proper pos...
Views: 305   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 20, 2009 2:37pm
by Sachin Yadav
More videos
Dear members, Enjoy the exquisite collection from the Videos section all files are in quick time format. Regards, Vikrant
Views: 188   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2009 3:05am
by Vikrant
Launch of the IRTS Videos section.
Dear members, The IRTS Videos section featuring some "Great Indian Railway" action has been finally launched. Kindly note that a Mandatory free registration is required before you can access the page. All the videos are in Divx and quicktime format so please...
Views: 212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 26, 2009 5:10pm
by Vikrant
Delhi-Sealdah route help.
Hello I am trying to install Delhi-Sealdah route. It says file 7-16r.zip is required. I am not able to locate this file. Will some1 be able to assist/mail me the file. Thanks Vinod Hyderabad. Download the following first: 1. XTracks 1.3 from Uktrainsi...
Views: 382   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 26, 2009 12:20pm
by Vinod Moorthy
Regularising Ernakulam - Dadar express
Dear Members Central Railway has running bi weekly special service for Dadar from Ernakulam.This service is helpful for Coastal Karnataka and Goa people because of convenient timing. After extending Netravati to Trivandrum lot of passengers in Malabar,Coastal Karn...
Views: 228   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 7, 2009 1:58pm
by vikrant
a
Adam
Healthy Competition or Nasty War
Hi there, I m a fan of msts and locomotives around the world and just wandered on your site while surfing through irfca.com. It was nice to see some indian stuff for train sim like ronald kappel's site but the hostility against him and his site?? aint understandable...
Views: 468   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 28, 2008 3:45pm
by souvik mukherjee
v
venkat
WDM2KZJ 17673
Sir, wdm2kzj 17673 diesel which sound I have to use whether wdgsound or wdm3a sound in the wdm2kzj 17673 diesel folder please enlighten me Thanks
Views: 311   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 21, 2008 2:01pm
by venkat
Yard Maps for Northern Railways
Hello everyone......... I m looking for yard maps for railway stations of northern india..(like Ludhiana, New Delhi etc).. Can anyone tell me where to find...????
Views: 305   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 3, 2008 3:40pm
by Srikanth
Help needed on GMAX, local train pack
Hi all, I am on the last and final stages of my Delhi- Sealdah Part 1 route. I am desparately searching for the local train pack for which I suppose is there in the downloads section. How do I register? This gives an error message saying something like "you hav...
Views: 412   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 18, 2008 6:22pm
by Shantanu Biswas
Delhi- Sealdah MSTS project
Hi guys, I have started this project of simulating the Delhi - Sealdah route through Grand Chord. As the whole 1441 KM route would be impractical not only to build but to drive a Rajdhani, I am making a shortened version of the same. What I am planning is to ha...
Views: 495   Replies: 17
Last Post: Feb 17, 2008 10:53am
by Shantanu
t
Tamish
WDM cab view
Hi all, WDM cab view will soon be available at the download section. I am working on cab views for WDG and WDP as well. Happly playing IRTS. Cheers!!! Tamish
Views: 378   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 23, 2008 10:46pm
by Subhajit
WDP1 TUKLAKABAD RELEASED
Dear members download the WDP1 TKD FROM THE DIESEL ACTION SECTION OF DOWNLOADS. thanks
Views: 363   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 23, 2008 10:44pm
by Subhajit
k
kautuk
NO NEW DOWNLOADS AVAILAIBLE?
HEY I AM A FAN OF IRTS AND WHICH IS THIS DON BABA SITE THAT I AM HEARING ABOUT? I HAVE GONE TO THAT INDIANRAILWAYSIMULATOR.COM AND IT SEEMS TO BE A VERY OLD SITE WITH NO NEW DOWNLOADS. SO PLEASE CAN U HELP ME GET THAT SITE AS I AM PLANNING TO MAKE A ROUTE.
Views: 392   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2007 12:59pm
by kautuk
MSTS - Indian Railways routes
Can u please advise the site from where I can download MSTS Indian Railways files? Thanking you for your kind assistance. Best regards Abdul Hameed
Views: 829   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 12, 2007 1:48am
by vikrant
t
Tamish
WAG9 Loco for MSTS
Hey guys, I've completed tne second version WAG9 loco for MSTS screen shots will be uploaded on IRFCA by EOD today. Have a look and give ur feedback... Cheers!!! Tamish
Views: 494   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 21, 2007 12:43pm
by Tamish Singh
Screen Shot uploaded on IRFCA
Hey guys, Check out my coaches and caboose at IRFCA : Uploads. Tamish
Views: 476   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2007 12:42pm
by Tamish Singh
official proclamation
Dear members this is an official proclamation to all our members that i'm back to action after a pretty long halt.The site shall be restored back to its glory days right from this moment with its regular updates and downloads....
Views: 376   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 26, 2007 1:32pm
by vikrant
-
-----
new
new highly detailed coaches for msts
Views: 251   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2007 7:36pm
by vikrant
Expired website
huh ummm care to explain dude??
Views: 399   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2007 8:59pm
by vikrant
New objects released !!!!!!!
Hello dudes , So in the end my objects for Irts have been released 4 download and u can now chech them out and use them if u r making any indian route . well all my objects r very relastic and gives the route and typical indian railway look so Please give me a feedba...
Views: 279   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 5, 2007 11:22am
by farhan
I need help
I have a set of sound files. these sounds are to be played both in cab and outside view. these sounds are to be played as soon as the first notch is applied[wap-4]. i have made it in a notch type.[ 13% notch 1] and it should disappear .. again it should appear only...
Views: 332   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 24, 2007 8:43pm
by VARUB
shape file conversion
Hi Vikrant, Is it possible to convert a *.s file made using gmax into *.gmax file.If yes,how? Thanks
Views: 262   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 16, 2007 1:39am
by vikrant
WL STEAM LOCOMOTIVE RELEASED FOR DOWNLOAD
Dear members Download the ALL NEW "WL STEAM LOCOMOTIVE" BUILT IN 1955 BY CLW,DOWNLOAD THIS GRAND LOCO FROM THE MSTS DOWNLOAD PAGE,and please leave your comments and feedbacks to me right here after you have downloaded the loco.(PS: I HAVE TURNED MY ATTENTION O...
Views: 345   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2007 8:05am
by vikrant
Idianrailways EMU Completed and ready for release
Hi guys, Well this had been my dream to see the EMU (local Trains )running in the msts and now i m the person myself who made it true . Although there had been a fake model of emu was already made and was awalable with roni`s rolling stoks and some had repainted th...
Views: 856   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 7, 2007 7:00am
by vikrant
New wag9 loco ready for release
Hi guys , After a lot of hard work i have finally made my first ****in locomotive that is the wag9 ajni shed and within a couple of days sanju is gonna put it for download . I applogise as its my first loco and there might be some mistakes in my work but i assur...
Views: 344   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 2, 2007 12:55am
by vikrant
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet