INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
d
Dinesh
New sounds
i have a brand new .sms files for electric locos. it includes loco energizing sounds when patograph and high tech compressor recharge sounds. i will put it to vikrant soon!!!!!
Views: 236   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 27, 2007 3:31pm
by vikrant
t
tamish
2nd Generation Rolling Stocks
Hi Vikrant, I have developed high detailed Passenger coaches for MSTS, will send by this week end, once I am thru with Passenger coaches I’ll start working on freight and locomotive. Thanks for your help and support in helping me reach this miles stone of ou...
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 22, 2007 10:38pm
by vikrant
s
Satish
Wap-7/Wag-9
Hi Siddhath, great job with the station object man.they are awesome.i heard you were plannng to make wap7/wag9 locos soon......i just got a request that it would be great if you could post any screenshots of them on this site or mail them to me. thanks a million s...
Views: 319   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 10, 2007 1:04pm
by Siddharth
u can get my objects by mailing them
Hello friends , well i have already posted new station objects for download to vikarant but he hasnt put them 4 download yet so if anyof our railfans interested to get them can mail me directly at faithfully_urs1@yahoo.com and my objects r very realistis and as g...
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2007 2:25pm
by Siddharth
New Station objects ready for release
Hi all raillies, Well our sanju darling had really done a great job releasing the Wp series of Indian railways whis is the first work in ever in the msts which is a new achivement in itself and the more good work he is doing is that he is also releasing some reali...
Views: 248   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2007 6:05pm
by Siddharth
WP BULLET NOSE FOR MSTS RELEASED FOR DOWNLOAD
Dear members download the great loco from the all new msts gallery. thanks
Views: 240   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2007 3:15pm
by vikrant
BEGINNING OF A NOSTALGIC ERA
Dear members TO start of with the new proceedings in the all new msts download gallery,i have brought in the WG CLASS OF STEAM freight locomotive with the start of the nostalgic era and this is the first real steam loco from irts and the first loco in the a...
Views: 217   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2007 5:12am
by vikrant
Where the hell did u disappear
Where r u mannnnnn???? I have made some new objects for route building and even checked them and they look ******* realistic mannn please put them for download .
Views: 256   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2007 9:52pm
by vikrant
contact
new contact number of mine is 9993611820.
Views: 266   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2007 6:11pm
by Siddharth
Where is my emuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu????
Hey sanju where is the emu i have created ????????? i want to see my emu in the msts just dying to see and dont worry i m working in the update version of the emu in red livery with more improvements and i`ll also be making a wap5 as well as wag 9 loco very soon...
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2007 6:09pm
by Siddharth
d
Dinesh
Hi
Hi Vikrant!! Dinesh here.. Our net service has expired.. so i was not able put up those photos!!! so as soon as the net is re established i will do it!!! sorry!!!!! bye!!! put up some sounds !!! plz!!
Views: 251   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 28, 2007 2:00pm
by vikrant
Roni dead
hello raillies , well with a lot of dishartedness i have to declare that roni is no more for the contribution of new railway stuffs for msts and i saw his fouroum someone said the he is dead , i dont know what is true but he had dissappeard from irfca completely . A...
Views: 313   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 25, 2007 8:45pm
by vikrant
BIRTH OF A NEW RAIL REVOLUTION IN THIS WORLD AND A VERY GREAT MOMENT IN THE HISTORY OF INDIAN RAILWA
Dear members I HEREBY PROUDLY DECLARE THE OPENING OF A ALL NEW TRANSFORMED SITE WHICH WILL NOT ONLY HOUSE MSTS BUT WILL BE THE HOME OF INDIAN RAILWAYS WITH RESPECT TO MULTIMEDIA. (note:some pages are still under construction and will be up and running...
Views: 269   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2007 2:37am
by vikrant
Potty on Roni`s site
Hello Pals , Now days roni`s site Gives a ****t coz i have seen some persons come to Roni`s site and post their potty notes on the foroum which even did earlier before . Actually now roni `s site smells coz i think rioni is dead . But this is the best indi...
Views: 297   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 9, 2007 5:24pm
by vikrant
t
Tamish
Where R U
Hey Vikrant, No news from ur side....where are u are u travelling some where. I tried 2 call u but couldn't get thru ur cell is always out of coverage. by the way I'm visiting Chennei and will be there by 24th or 25th Jan. Iam really looking forward to meet you....
Views: 265   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 9, 2007 5:05pm
by Siddharth
msts
Hello to all msts fan in India and even more. Now with you site we will colaborate form furter project like routes and and rollin stock too. The next project will be real routes and with cooperation we will help creators and route builders in some stuff and and th...
Views: 286   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 4, 2006 11:22pm
by vikrant
z
Zabina
To The Great Indian Rail Fan! :)
Dear Vikrant....the Great Indian Rail Fan! :) :) I am a regular visitor of your creative website. I have lots of appreciation for your content and creativity. But at the same time, being a regular visitor of your site, I don't see much of new creations on a regula...
Views: 290   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 29, 2006 1:35am
by the gawd almight...
IMPROVED INDIAN SCOTSMAN RELEASED
Dear members Download the improved INDIAN SCOTSMAN WITH IMPROVED TEXTURES IN THE ALL NEW STEAM SENSATION PAGE. THANKS
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 20, 2006 3:39pm
by vikrant
Cannot RUN IR-MSTS
Hi friends , I have tried downloading the IR-MSTS as per the readme file provided in the zip folder , but after installing all the components when i try to run the games i receive an error message "error in reading train database file - trainsetIR_AB_COACH.wag "...
Views: 367   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 18, 2006 8:41pm
by vikrant
z
zabi
Way to Go!!
Dearest Vikrant, You are doing great! :) And, you have way to go too! :) Best wishes, always! zabina
Views: 245   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 17, 2006 11:29pm
by vikrant
DPz Indian Routes --- Ambala Cantt (JN) to Kalka (JN)
We here at DPz Indian Routes are currently working on famous broad gauge route from Ambala Cantt to Kalka.. This route gives a brief insight about Himalayan beauty and magestic scenery of northern plains.. ------------------------ It took 6 months to survey this...
Views: 379   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 17, 2006 11:29pm
by Davinder Pal Sin...
DEM data for India released
It is our pleasure to present before you the full country (India) DEM data which will not only facilitate fast terrain modelling for MSTS but will also save tidious work of shaping terrain..nicely.. ------------------------- To Vikrant, I sent you a 23 MB at...
Views: 391   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 17, 2006 6:07pm
by vikrant
DEM data for India to released shortly
Giving Indian enthusiantic a full control over route building in MSTS...I m preparing a 30 m Data Eleviation Model (DEM) for India that can be used to shape the terrain in Route Editor automatically without wasting time in searching and shaping eleviation of specific...
Views: 328   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 17, 2006 6:03pm
by vikrant
wap-4 dual horns released
I have uploaded the dual horn wap-4 loco file to the train-sim.com. Just type "indian horn" and there you get it.See file id.zip for installation procedures .... Thnakyou!!!!!!!
Views: 297   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 6, 2006 8:03pm
by vikrant
some indian railway objects released
dear members active site member "SIDHARTH" has come up with 2 of his objects,please download them from the objects section of downloads. thanks
Views: 262   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2006 5:45pm
by Siddharth
IMPROVED AJJ WAM4 RELEASED
-Dear members please download the much improved ajj wam4 with more realistic shapes and textures,just click on the link ajj wam4 improved below the download link of the ajjwam4 in the electric section,i hope ypu will enjoy this download and put your feedbacks ri...
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2006 4:30pm
by vikrant
m
Malini
Great website!
Hi Vicky, Great to see your website! Its real nice though I havent had the chance to go through it fully. Will do so and post more messages. Keep up the good work! Malini
Views: 307   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 25, 2006 2:03am
by vikrant
THE GLORY OF THE YESTERYEARS BACK INTO LIMELIGHT WITH THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA
Dear members STEAM ERA BEGINS IN IRTS WITH THE GRAND CELEBRATED INTRODUCTION OF THE INDIAN SCOTSMAN IN THE ALL NEW "STEAM SENSATION"SECTION OF DOWNLOADS,CLICK THE STEAM LINK IN THE DOWNLOAD GALLERY AND YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO NOSTALGIA....
Views: 286   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2006 6:02pm
by VIKRANT
WAG5A TUKLAKABAD 23285 RELEASED
Dear members download the above from the electric section of downloads. thanks
Views: 286   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2006 5:29pm
by VIKRANT
GREAT WORK
Hi Vik, Its been a long time since i went thru your site and believe me i was surprised to see so many stuff, KEEP IT UP buddy you have done a gr8 work and thanks for giving us the taste of India (IR) ;-) Bi Tamish
Views: 313   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2006 5:51pm
by pepsi
ALL NEW WDS6 RELEASED
Dear members download the all new wds6 with much imporved realistic shapes and textures from the diesel action. thanks
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 13, 2006 4:50pm
by VIKRANT
Horns
I have prepared best horn for wap-4 loco's. Even if you horn it for long time without gap it will horn as if it it horning continuosly as in real world and if you stop it will stop without any long drag of the horn. Shall i give it to you.....
Views: 254   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 8, 2006 4:47pm
by g.DINESH MANOHAR
GREAT INDIAN RAILWAYS DEMO ROUTE RELEASED
DEAR MEMBERS DOWNLOAD THE ROUTE FROM THE ROUTES SECTION AND PUT YOUR FEEDBACKS AND COMMENTS ABOUT IT IN THE FORUM SECTION. thanks vikrant
Views: 342   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 8, 2006 4:25pm
by VIKRANT
Gr8 work
Hi , Its really a gr8 work by sanju for releasing the new route . Its has proved that now our IRTS is the only active site which is working on indian route and features . As even i had tried a lot to create a route of my own on the indian railway but all the time i f...
Views: 247   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2006 10:01pm
by VIKRANT
p
priya
RAHINI
ohh, finally i found out what this website is all about...,informative at the same time recreational... it is sensible, a creative and multi-talented hard worker who s a train lover created this website. one has to think different to stand out from the crowd :) all...
Views: 324   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2006 9:59pm
by VIKRANT
m
Manu
Manu Status:work started
vikrant bhaiya, i ll make sure u get loads of repaints from my side aswellas 1 or 2 locos(electric ofcourse) before i leave for leeds.repainting has been started sincerely Manu
Views: 281   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2006 5:12pm
by VIKRANT
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet