INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Please register me

good anirudh this is the age for you to grow up with trains all through your life, liven it up more with irts addons, soon the site wud be up with more and more indian railway addons for railsimulator and railworks

regards
vik

Have you registered me?

Anirudh

Apologies!!!! as i was out of town on account of some business commitments, now that im back in town my focus on the site and its developments will be taken into high regard.

With regard to Rail Simulator and its problems that the users in you are facing we shall be upgrading to the all new Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 and will be hosting downloads based on this all new simulator that kuju has released recently. Since i hope and presume that all you users must have already upgraded to this new simulator and i also see there would be no point from our side featuring downloads for the old Kuju Rail simulator and railworks1 and i have already received numerous requests to host downloads for the upgraded versions and not the old ones. So going forward the site will be housing addosn for Railworks 3. Initialy this page will be open free to all without any registrations.
Stay tuned for live updates.

Regs,
Vikrant