INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brilliant AI in Railworks [8-)][8-)]

Dear Members,

I was just testing IRTS Indian Railway Rolling stocks in the all new Railworks 3 Train SImulator 2012 and it was just an awesome experience to fiddle around them in all those standard, timetable scenarios with all the instructions (pickup, drop, stopping at destinations, consists operations), the AI response and performance was just unbelievable to the core and so far the best AI i have experienced throught my years of Train Simulations.
IRTS will soon bring you all the Indian Railway Rolling stocks to add to your AI Collection in Railworks 3 and that would be a great journey of course.
Will be uploading screenshots of them very shortly in the site.
Apart from this when coming to Player rolling stocks there is a known bug that is preventing the non default rolling stock to couple with the default ones and the sim crashes down abruptly when we try to couple. I hope kuju would be looking upto this annoying issue at the earliest so that we could experience a wholesome Simulation experience in Railworks3.

Regards,
Vikrant

Re: Brilliant AI in Railworks [8-)][8-)]

Hi,..i have railworks 2012 train simulator..how can i get irs indian railways?..can you please tell me..

Re: Brilliant AI in Railworks [8-)][8-)]

Hi,

Where can I find downloads link for Indian rolling stock for Railworks,

please give me the link.

Thanks
Sandeep