INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cannot RUN IR-MSTS

hi subhajit
welcome to IRTS MICROSOFT TRAIN SIMULATOR WORLD OF INDIAN RAILWAYS,firstly im not very sure about the problem you been encountering as i see it working for all the members who have downloaded it,well do download it again and do remember to download all its updates too and just get it into your trainset folder of your msts directory and create a consist with your favourite irts locomotives and i have also provided consist files so paste them onto your consists directory and also download all the rolling stocks and routes available for download till date,happy downloading and be free to post your comments and feedbacks here in the forum anytime and im always there to guide you.
thanks
vikrant

Re: Cannot RUN IR-MSTS

Hello Subhajit...

I think ur wag file is either not in proper location....or is missing...
WAG files are to placed in following path:

<>Program FilesMicrosoft GamesTrain SimulatorTRAINSTRAINSET<>

Still Cannot RUN IR-MSTS

Hi Davinder & Vikrant ,

I reinstalled the MSTS 3 times and then included the IRMSTS files in the specified folder , but again only the problem is for rajdhani (no 5 coach .wag extension , shatabdi 3 .wag extension , abcoach 3 .wag extn , and vb coach 2 .wag extension ) besides this , ajjwap , wdm ernakulam , wdm 2c is not getting installed and the error message says " error in reading database " .... Plz help!!!!!!!!!

Re: Still Cannot RUN IR-MSTS

hi subhajit
i will sort out your problem at the earliest as i agree the wdm2c and the wdm7 has got a problem with its shape files and will be released shortly yet again with newer versions and i will certainly sort out your complaint about the rajdhani and shatabdi cars and do remember the site is goin for a drastic rennovation .
thanks