INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: some indian railway objects released

Hello All My Ir Railfans ,
Hope u all can enjoy my indianrailway objects and i would like to thank Vikrant a lot who supported me to make the IR objects and litrally i have now started contributing objects for this site . Although i hade made more than ten objects and submitted to Vikrant but due to some errors it cant be put into site for download but not to wrooy as i would be shortly reproviding them to u all after making corrections and the most amazing thing is that our site IRTS is the most active site for the Indian Railfans as well as the only site left now which is actively providing us with lots and los more than Roni`s site . I dont know that what had happened to Roni but u cant see any active results in providing downloads . Veru soon u all will be seeing the new upcoming route made by Vikrant decicated on the Gr8 Indian Railoway in which also u can see some of my objects . My objects might not be very good but its just a start for me and in future u might see improvement in work . Anyway Happy Diwali to u All railfans and very soon u will se the IRTS taking its peek in progress. Thanks Bye ....
Siddharth