INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New wag9 loco ready for release

hi my name is ravi

siddharth when u will release the loco actually iam very curious

Re: New wag9 loco ready for release

hi siddharth can u send me a pick to my email address

and in which site u will put for download

Re: Re: New wag9 loco ready for release

hey man
relax!!!!,sidharth is yet to send me the modified version of the wag9 which would fit IRTS standards,so only after that i would put it for download.BY the way you are goin to enjoy some uninhibited INDIAN RAILWAY action in irts with some GREAT INDIAN RAILWAY GAMES in both 2D AND 3D are on the way so stay tuned with the site for more live updates and action.
thanks

Re: Re: Re: New wag9 loco ready for release

hi vikrant

i have one queation how can i change my wap5 loco to wap7
see i have software that is fecedit_unicode with which i can i can change the .sd parameters that is i can increase the length of the train but vikrant here is one problem that is how to change from bo-bo wheel configuration to co-co .I failed to do that

can u help me out in this one like how to change from bo-bo to co-co if u have co-co wheels with u can u email me i will be very thankful to u.

Re: Re: Re: Re: New wag9 loco ready for release

h shyam
you can create a co-co bogie textures in the place of bo-bo in tat way it would sort things out.On the other hand if you want to a 3d model of co-co bogies you can do it and if you are really familiar with 3d modelling you can do it in gmax or 3ds max in this case you can create a box with necessary dimesnions then create a 512*512 or 256*256 transparent tga texture convert it into ace file and then apply the transparent texture into your model.These are the 2 best methods to create the co-co bogies in msts.
thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New wag9 loco ready for release

hi vikrant can u tell me where can i get the tutorial of making a co-co set of wheel and how to add it to the engine or replacing the bo-bo with co-co.

1 more information i need vikrant from where u downloaded gmax for train simulator

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New wag9 loco ready for release

do you want me to teach you 3d modelling and then how to start your own website on indian railways,come on this forum is meant for the website and not meant as a help line.Please ask your queries based on the downloads and updates of the site and about the forthcoming releases and regarding tutorials dontcha worry im startin that section very soon,in that you can await some fantastic tutorials on indian railways and 3d loco modelling and you can get gmax from www.discreet.com.
thanks