INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WDG Loco for MSTS

Hello Tamish

Good to see you after a long time and after all those mishaps regarding the site. Everything is back to normal as far as the site is concerned and good to know about your all new WDG3A locomotive,send the models to me at the earliest.

Regards
Vikrant

Re: Re: WDG Loco for MSTS

Hi Vikrant,

I'll b more than happy to send u bt these nmodels r non IRTS standard, but MSTS should i send u the same or should i convert it to IRTS standards.

Thanks,
Tamish

Re: Re: Re: WDG Loco for MSTS

Hello Tamish
The second version of the rolling stocks is undergoing a drastic change as per the size is concerned,so you send the models immediately to my yahoo mail address (ajjwap1@yahoo.co.in) without any further notice.

Regards,
Vikrant

local train pack

hi!,
I have downloaded the local train pack from the indianrailwaysimulator.com.this file is essential for running the mumbai-kalka route.But in these files there's no read me file given regarding the installation,so where do i install the two folders??? directly into the trainset folder or where? pls help!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello Tamish
The second version of the rolling stocks is undergoing a drastic change as per the size is concerned,so you send the models immediately to my yahoo mail address (ajjwap1@yahoo.co.in) without any further notice.

Regards,
Vikrant

Re: local train pack

Hi Souvik,

Can you tell how did you download the local train pack..can't find it..pls lemme know any info you have on this.

Thanks,
Ratul

Re: Re: local train pack

hi! ratul,
sorry for the very late reply.infact was out of the country for sometime.Yes!!! sure i'll send u the loco pack in ur mail!! will that be fine????

Regards.

Will u plz mail me that pack?I'm also in need of dis local train pack.Can anyone mail me dis pack?thanks

HI,
RATUL PLZ CAN U SEND ME LOCAL TRAIN PACK IF U GOT THIS PACK .ACTULY I HAVE DOWNLOADED DEL KALKA ROUTE BUT CANT ABLE TO LOAD LOCAL PACK SO CAN U HELP ME PLZ TO LOAD THIS PACK OR CAN U SEN THIS PACK TO MY EMAIL
THANK U ................

Respected Sir,
I'm not able to become a member of www.indianrailwaysimulator.com.So Please can you tell me the url or send me Local Train Pack by e-mail.
Thank You

Hi Souvik ,

i read that you hab the local train pack , can you please send me that file in my mail , i will be highly thankful to ou , as i have downloaded the mumbai - kalka route and my connection is also very slow , and i dont want to go this in vain , so i request you to please send me this pack,,, thanks

hi pls i need the local train pack..i request you to send it to my email id sureshmenni@gmail.com,i wud be very thnkful to you..plsss

regards,
suresh

suresh
hi pls i need the local train pack..i request you to send it to my email id shivanshnagpal@gmail.com,i wud be very thnkful to you..plsss

regards,
ankush

Re: Re: Re: WDG Loco for MSTS

hi tamish

i saw ur WDG loco on IRFCA it's awsome...i hav many IR models and i m also in need of ur WDG loco...so can mail it to me..or is there any place where it will b available for download?????

Re: Re: Re: Re: WDG Loco for MSTS

Hi Akshay,

As of now its not available for download as i'm awaiting feedbacks frm u guys bt soon it will be available i'll fwd the same to Vikrant over the week end.
What models have u made??? share the same wid us too...

Cheers!!!
Tamish

Re: WDG Loco for MSTS

Thats superb tanish.Pease do work on more models so that IRMSTS fans all over have something new to look forward to everytime.Great job!!!! where can i download it??

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi,

I have made WDG3A/Shakti loco for MSTS, since its screen shot connot be uploaded on this site due to space constrains, the same is uploaded in IRFCA.
I have already worked on all types of coaches, the same was shared wid Siddhatha and Shyam for feedbacks. Currenlty I am working on WAG9/P7 and it will be completed by end of this week.

Thanks,
Tamish