INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: local train pack

Hi Souvik ,

i read that you hab the local train pack , can you please send me that file in my mail , i will be highly thankful to ou , as i have downloaded the mumbai - kalka route and my connection is also very slow , and i dont want to go this in vain , so i request you to please send me this pack,,, thanks

Re: Re: local train pack

hi pls i need the local train pack..i request you to send it to my email id sureshmenni@gmail.com,i wud be very thnkful to you..plsss

regards,
suresh

Re: Re: local train pack

suresh
hi pls i need the local train pack..i request you to send it to my email id shivanshnagpal@gmail.com,i wud be very thnkful to you..plsss

regards,
ankush

Re: Re: Re: WDG Loco for MSTS

hi tamish

i saw ur WDG loco on IRFCA it's awsome...i hav many IR models and i m also in need of ur WDG loco...so can mail it to me..or is there any place where it will b available for download?????

Re: Re: Re: Re: WDG Loco for MSTS

Hi Akshay,

As of now its not available for download as i'm awaiting feedbacks frm u guys bt soon it will be available i'll fwd the same to Vikrant over the week end.
What models have u made??? share the same wid us too...

Cheers!!!
Tamish

Re: WDG Loco for MSTS

Thats superb tanish.Pease do work on more models so that IRMSTS fans all over have something new to look forward to everytime.Great job!!!! where can i download it??

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi,

I have made WDG3A/Shakti loco for MSTS, since its screen shot connot be uploaded on this site due to space constrains, the same is uploaded in IRFCA.
I have already worked on all types of coaches, the same was shared wid Siddhatha and Shyam for feedbacks. Currenlty I am working on WAG9/P7 and it will be completed by end of this week.

Thanks,
Tamish