INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

INDIAN RAILWAY SIMULATOR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Videos

Hello Mr Vikrant,

Just saw some of your videos.. not all as yet. They are good no doubt :) A question. When it is as crossing, why is it that you are "apparently" taking the shot from inside the coach. I would have thought you could take it from down.. of course safety first. But you could have leaned on your own coach, and requested your co-passenger/s to alert you?

I think in one of your relatives sounds http://images.bravenet.com/common/images/smilies/28_spin.gif..normal with any railfan !! You can edit this post please. I am new to this so please moderate it.

Good wishes.

Murli

Re: Videos

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. The Videos which were taken from the interior during crossings were from the PDY-MS Fast passenger in a unreserved compartment and i guess you pretty well know that when you leave your seat its gone for all money and a window seat is like a boon and you wouldn want to lost it by any chance.
Keep posting here and your feedbacks are greatly overwhelmed.

Regards,
Vikrant

Re: Videos

Thanks Mr Vikrant for the reply... I too travelled quite a bit in unreserved classes. If you simply told them what you were doing, they would give way! And in SR, certainly your seat is respected, as far as I know. Even in sectors like UP, Bihar, Maharashtra, they do respect it..at least they did when I was doing that! I remember once my boss called me from Calcutta asking me to be in Mumbai the next day, and I caught the Dadar express in an unreserved compartment, and lo and behold, an army sardar called me upto his berth, and we had a few pegs (his stock !). When in the morning, I wanted to go down and look out of the windows, they obliged! And my 'berth' was retained as well till Dadar! I suggest you take a trial, and check it out ... Murli