Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nick Mariotti

Hello to all of you, this is a prayer request for Nick Mariotti, our Mercer County Cursillo Chef, Nick is not doing well and is now on comfort only measures. Please pray for him and his family.

Re: Nick Mariotti

Thank you for the imformation. I am keeping Nick and his family in my prayers. To know Nick is to love him.

Sox

Died this evening

Gretchen Wagner just called me. Nick passed around 6:20 pm tonight. Please keep Marge, his wife, and their family in your prayers.

Re: Died this evening

DeColores. We had the honor to spend a lot of time with Nick and Marge at both the Mercer County Cursillo in July this year and the Cursillo in Emporium in August. Nick was truly a servant of God and showed us how to live our fourth day. We will miss his wit and his genuine heart for the Lord. May the Peace of Christ be with Marge and the entire family. In Christ`s love and ours, Carole and Doug Schenberg.

Nick will be truly missed, he was a very giving and truly humble man. Our prayers go out to Marge and there family, Nick is finally at peace and with our Lord, God has a wonderful Angel with him now.
God's blessing and all of our Love
Chris, Debi, Dianne

There is an empty spot in my heart right now. Soon it will be filled with wonderful memories of a Good Man.

I also had the honor and blessing of working with Nick at Cursillo events and although we only knew each other a short time we established a true bond of friendship.

If they make homemade bread in Heavan, Nick will be right there in God's Kitchen.

Peace to all,

Sox

Re: Nick Mariotti

Hi Team:

This is really sad news... Margie and family are in our prayers.

Arco and Janet

My Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
I know that when Nick got to heaven, God said well done my good and faithful servant. I had the pleasure of cooking with Nick for a few years in Mercer and also when we were called to Erie. Nick was like a father to all of us in Mercer and showed his love for us by his cooking and friendship. He was a true brother in Christ and taught us all very much. Always a friend. Marge and his children and grandchildren will need our prayers. Nick has trained some good cooks, but his passing into eternal life will leave a big hole in Mercer County. We know that Nick is at peace and watching over his kitchen.

Joe

it has been almost 1 year since my Daddy died,Nick Mariotti. I have been reading comments about him on yhe computer.Thank you sooooooo much. You are one of the ones who got it. He was a simple but great man. Your words soothe a little girl who really misses her dad, I dont know you But thanks
DADDYS LITTLE GIRL

Hi Peg:

What were you doing up at 3:30 in the morning?

Anyway - your Dad was pretty special, as you so very well know, and I thank our so very good God that I had a chance to get to know him.

Arco