Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DeColores and Thanks!!

I'm a babe chick from Women's Cursillo #221 which was held this past weekend, April 7-10th. Hubby, Jerry, made his Cursillo the month before, #215. We are both grateful to everyone who worked so hard to make our Cursillo's blessed events. We are renewed, refreshed, and reborn in the Holy Spirit! God has blessed us so much that we can't wait to share the joy with others.

Jerry Peterson, Men's #215, jerry_peterson@lord.com
Kathy Peterson, Women's #221, peterson.ccd@gmail.com
The Accidental Handmaiden

Re: DeColores and Thanks!!

Hi Kathy and Jerry:

Wow - what wonderful words you write! Speaking for myself, it was a great blessing to be able to help out on both of your weekends, and I think all of the other folks involved will say the same thing.

When you look at the movement it really is the way the Church could be, should be, all the time, everywhere: people being open to God's unconditional love and willing to be His hands to spread this good news.

De Colores!
Arco

Re: DeColores and Thanks!!

Jerry and Kathy,
WELCOME TO THE CURSILLO FAMILY....
God bless both of you and keep coming back to the Ultreya's, Holy Hours, Closings etc. That is how you keep your spirit fresh and alive.
God bless & DeColores

Chris & Debi