Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayers for my mother

My mother is in the nursing home at St Mary's W. and it is all in Gods hands now. It's just a matter of time. Please pray that she in in no pain and that she will go peacefully. Love ya Mom

Re: Prayers for my mother

Hi Linda:

**HUG**

I will pray for her.

What is her name?

Arco

Linda,

We will be praying for your mom, and for your family as you go through this rough time.

MIchael & Cari

Our prayers for your mom that she will know God's loving peace... and Prayers for you and your family during this difficult time.
God's blessings
Chris & Debi

I will be praying for your mother and your family this week. I will pray for peace, strength and courage in this most difficult time.

Peace, Joy and Love

Sox

Linda,
Your mom is in my prayers for peace and that she will soon be home with God. I am also praying that you find Peace.

Update om Mom

Mom responded yesterday when my Aunt and Cousin came to visit. She actually opened her eyes and recognized them. I guess God isn't ready for her yet. Please keep her in your prayers. Now they have to get some food in her. I am also better. Going to try to work today for a few hours. Thanks everyone for all the prayers. God is soooo good. Keep praying for her increased strength and improving health issues.

She will be in our prayers