Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DeColores

I really needed this weekend. Men's 218 renewed my zeal. I was ready to tell the Cursillo Movement to "Go to Hell!"

I let my own personal issues with personalities and rules and regulations take over instead of letting God Handle my problems. I let petty feelings get in the way.

I LOVE GOD, I LOVE CURSILLO; however, I thought I was on the only one that knew how to make Cursillo work. I was wrong. I forgot about Piety, Study and Action and that God is in charge not Sox.

I want to open up my heart to everone this morning. I ask God's forgiveness first and now I ask yours. Forgive me my brothers and sisters for I have sinned against you.

I am not going to make any promises that I can't keep but I am going to try and try hard from today forward to Make a Friend, BE A friend, BRING A FRIEND TO CHRIST.

I love you!!!!

Sox,

PS: I left a Fender Guitar and Gig Bag at the closing. If it was found and you know the location please let me know. If not let the Guitar be in the hands of someone who will bring God's Words to others through Song.

Re: DeColores

Sox,
We needed You at this Cursillo ... this weekend !!
God put you there for a reason. You inspired the team AND the candidates with your Christan zeal !!! God bless you and may you always be a part of this movement bringing others to Christ !!!
Your brother in Christ,
Herb

Sox-
I understand your frustration, because that is what happens in all GREAT organizations.
The only and BIGGEST difference is that the movements "MISSION" statement ..of bringing others to CHRIST is what sets us apart, and...we cant be fired ! ( fired from spreading the word and loving each other)
What sets you apart is that your honest, and you are asking for forgiveness.
Like Father Jerry said,,," you dont have a great relationship with God, unless your able to get mad at Him."--- ( an HONEST relationship )..to be able to love each other warts and all, and to be able to tell each other what we think, with love and respect.
It's time to move forward and to build that COMMUNITY i spoke of...we need you and the other men to accomplish our IDEALS we all have in our hearts,and to put in motion the will of GOD.
DeColores !

Sox,

I am glad that you didn't brush the Cursillo off and were able to work the weekend. As did everyone else, you brought something special to the weekend that otherwise wouldn't have been there. You can be proud in knowing that you were a part of the greatest weekend of my life. I know you guys had some struggles with the music throughout the weekend, but that made it all that much better. If the guys in charge of the music were struggling, then why couldn't I sing my heart out and try to help? I had a great time on the weekend and the singing was one of the funnest parts!

Decolores and God Bless You!

Sox,

Just wanted to say thanks for making this past weekend so special. It truly gave back something I haven't felt in a long time. My wife will be attending the women's Cursillo next month and is very excited.

I hope you find your guitar! I'll say a prayer to St. Anthony for you.

Decalores!
Mikey

Hi Sox:

"Saint Anthony, St. Anthony,
Please come around,
Something has been lost
And needs to be found."

We found the guitar and gig bag as we were mopping the floor Sunday night, and not knowing to whom they belonged, we put them in the storage room for safe keeping.

Rom 8:28
Arco

Thanks Arco I sure appreciate you finding my guitar and putting it in safe storage. I'll get it in November.

It was given to me by my wife and daughter for Father's Day several years ago. My very first guitar and has value you can only receive from the heart.

See you soon my brother.

Sox

Terry,
What courage it must have taken to post your message. We are all human and have all fallen during our journeys. That is what is so powerful about Cursillo. Each event is such a major "pick me up"and we are all there to lend a hand to help you back up. You touched many hearts of the men this past weekend. You are needed right along side of all the rest of us trying to do the best we can for God. Keep on singing.
Bob and Theresa

Hay Terry,
You are the most energetic Troubadour I have ever know and it would be a great loss to Cursillo if you "dropped out". I am so glad you changed your mind. You would have been missed. Glad to see you at the sing today at St. Jude's. Your awesome.