Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Car Anyone??

Help - Our daughter Clara needs a car immediately. She got a job and has to relocate to the Mt. Pleasant/Donegal area. She has a little saved up, but not enough to buy a car outright, and she starts work on November 15. She won't be able to get a loan, but will be able to make payments once she starts work - it's a good job. Anybody have any ideas? She needs a safe, dependable vehicle - looks don't matter at this point!!

Prayers would be appreciated!

Janet

Re: Car Anyone??

The only suggestion I can offer is to avoid outfits like JD Byrider by any means necessary. It seems to be that Craigslist is the best place to find something cheap and quick. Head on over to http://erie.craigslist.org/cta/ You may have to wade through some junk, but I'm sure you can find something in her price range! If she is looking to buy something new-ish, there are a few dealers in town that do plan b financing (we'll give anyone a loan), the only problem is the fees and interest rates associated aren't worth it. Good luck!

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR DAUGHTER . We are thrilled for her in regards to her new job. We pray she will be happy and successful in her endeavors. As far as the car, we wish we had something more than prayers, but that is all we have for you at this point. We will contact you if we can think of something though.

possibley, ive repair a head gasget on a 93 geo prizm seems to be running fine i have it for sell for $1600 for you $1000 maybe less only 8500 miles on car 25 to 30 mpgs call me if you think you mite be interested