Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Urgent Prayer Request

Hi All,

Thanks for your prayers for my father-in-law, Donnie over the past couple of weeks. He has an infection in his lung which they are treating with antibiotics, they also said he has a shadow on his lung (through the x-ray)and don't know what it is yet. He is having a CT done on Wednesday to get to the bottom of it. It could be scarring from the infection, we are praying that it's that and nothing more. We would appreciate your continued thoughts and prayers for him and his family who are very nervous waiting for an answer.

De colores,
Mikey

Re: Urgent Prayer Request

Mikey,

My prayers go out to your family. God will provide what is needed for all of you in your hours of need.

Love ya brother,

Sox

Mikey,
Please know that we continue to pray for your father-in-law. May he and your entire family feel His healing power and may He keep him comfortable during this waiting period.

De Colores!

I thought I'd take a moment to thank you all from the bottom of my heart tonight for all your thoughts and prayers for my family and give you an update.

My father in law's CT scan came back good... NO CANCER!

Please know that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. My wife if currently attending the Women's Cursillo #224 and I now know she can have the experience I did. If there is anything I have learned from my experience... PRAYER WORKS!

I'd also like to acknowledge you thoughts and prayers for a friend of ours who will hopefully be a fellow Cursillista. Her father was in a pretty rough car accident earlier this week. He was life flighted due to a brain bleed but is doing pretty good.

Thank you all so much!

De Colores!