Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gods forgotton family

I think God forgot about us..... we are suffering
& left with no answers. I'm lost & can't explain anymore
then that. PLEASE PRAY FOR US

Re: Gods forgotton family

I don’t know what is wrong but your posting touched my heart. I can see that you are suffering terribly and feeling very alone. But remember that God hasn't abandoned you, He is there with you. When He seems far away is when He's the closest. I and my husband are praying for your unspoken need and pray that our colorful Holy Spirit is with you in comfort and answers. Our hearts are with you.
Wendell and Kathy

You are in my prayers. God has not forgotten about you and never will. Faith will rescue you from this terrible time in your life.

Know that you will have many praying for you at this time.

Never give up your Faith, God will provide the strength and courage you need.

Peace, Joy and Love.

Sox

Have faith and know that God has not forgotten about you. We along with your Cursillo family pray that our good and gracious God bring you through this time of difficulty.
In Christ's love and ours,
Herb & Connie

Relax! You are NOT forgotten and you are in our prayers, ok?

Arco and Janet

I wish we had seen your post earlier so we could have been praying from the start, but we are praying for your now. In our human sadness, hopelessness and fear it is easy and understandable that we feel alone and abandand. It is so much harder for us to see through the heavy fog. It is also sometimes harder for us to pray in words to God during these times, but He knows your heart, He knows your pain. We, your Cursillo family, will pray the words for you as you are struggeling. Emanuel= God is with us. Take a moment to read "Footprints in the Sand". It says so much and let's us know that many people have felt as you do now. Keep the Faith.

Hang in there. You will never be alone. We are praying for you!

Mikey