Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Utraya Babysitter

We are in desperate need of a baby sitter for Ultraya or as of January 2012 there will be no babysitter available. Please contact the office or Linda Tolhurst 504-8412

Re: Utreya Babysitter

Possibilities?

1. Someone to coordinate, not be totally responsible - we could all take turns- a couple of us each month to cover. That way, one or two people do not have to bear the burden of always being with the children and never getting to join in Mass.

2. Bring the children to Mass! They are a part of the community, a part of life, a part of us. If the parents want a break, there are plenty of us there to hold babies and occupy toddlers/preshcoolers!!!

Just a thought . . .

De Colores!
Janet

Thanks Janet for the input. Thought of that but the person in charge has to have a background check and be cleared to be in charge of kids. Others can be there but they would have to have been cleared with the police. Not a big deal just filling out some papers. Maybe a group of teachers can take turns (they already have the clearance) but I do need someone to oversee this job and organize it. E mail me or see me Friday at Ultraya

contact one of the local colleges they all have education programs and all the students that go thru the programs need clearances to student teach they could get their service hrs in because at both mercyhurst and gannon they need a certain number of hours to graduate they all like to do work at the neighborhood art house but they could work ultreya too just a thought its easy to find on each school's website whoever the contact person for their education person is