Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLAN FOR ROSE

I do have early stages of carcinoma breast cancer. I saw the surgeon today. although it is stage 0 it is in 2 rather close areas. If I get a lumpectomy I have to have chemo and I don't want to risk any remaining cells. Another option is getting a masectomy and then I do not have to have any other treatment. There may be another option that is close to a masectomy. I will be choosing one of these 2 options. also I am going to get a 2nd opinion from Dr. Duchini at Hamot which is really where I perfer to go. I will keep you posted. You have no idea how much I appreciate your support. I have been at peace since all of this began and I am still very much at peace... God is good.... I am grateful for all of you... DeColores Rose

Re: PLAN FOR ROSE

Rose you are in my prayers. I have heard alot of positive reports on Dr. Duchini I pray you will be guided in your decisions. God Bless

Hi Rose:

Hey - we're praying for you. Let us know what you need.

Arco and Janet

Rose,

You and all those wonderful women at SCI CBS are in my prayers. I pray for strenght and healing for all of you.

Peace, Joy and Love,

Sox

Hey beautiful , You know you are in my prayers for God's healing hand. Dr. Duchini is really good and you will be in great hands with her.
let me know if you need anything I am there for you...

Love you.....
Debi

Rose,
You are in our prayers. May God bless you and also the doctors so they can do the best treatment to help you. Take care and know that we all care and are here for you.