Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help PLEASE ... lead guitarist (s)

Help PLEASE ... lead guitarist (s)

YOU MIGHT THINK THIS IS EARLY BUT I NEED MUSICIANS AND A LEAD GUITARIST TO PICK THE MUSIC FOR

SAT. MAY 26TH AT ST. MARK'S CHURCH WITH FR. DAN. MASS IS AT 5:00 P.M. SO WE SHOULD BE THERE

AT 4 TO PRACTICE. THEY USE THE MASS OF CREATION AND I HAVE A COPY OF THE GULTAR EDITION.

I THINK THEY USE THE BREAKING BREAD HYMNALS. I JUST WANTED SOME TIME TO GET THE MUSIC SHEET

HANDOUTS READY FOR THE CHOIR.
SO ONCE AGAIN, I'M HOPING SOMEONE WILL STEP FORWARD TO TAKE ON THIS RESPONSIBILITY.

I WILL BE POSTING THIS ON THE CURSILLO BULLETIN BOARD ALSO TO TRY TO RECRUIT ANOTHER ONE OR
TWO LEAD GUITARISTS. IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE THAT EVERY MUSICIAN CAN'T PERFORM AT EVERY SING.

ANY MUSICIANS THAT CAN HELP US OUT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I KNOW IT'S MEMORIAL DAY

WEEKEND BUT WHAT BETTER REASON IS THERE TO GET TOGETHER FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND?

Rehearsal is at 4:00 p.m. in rooms 1 and 2 of Hilbert Hall.

The St. Mark Cursillistas are excited to welcome all who attend to a fellowship dinner following Mass.

Everyone is asked to please bring a dessert to share.

THANKS AND DECOLORES ..... LEW

p.s. if i missed sending this to someone you know please forward

Re: Help PLEASE ... lead guitarist (s)

Lew, Although I have a gig @ night, I can do this. Let's talk via e-mail, as there are a couple particulars I need to discuss/ask about.

Re: Help PLEASE ... lead guitarist (s)

I will try and make it on Saturday the 26th. I am not sure what my Memorial weekend plans are for sure. If I can be there I will.

You are doing a great job Lou.

DeColores,

Sox