Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayers needed

Please continue to keep my sister-in-law Cheryl in your prayers. She received a miracle near Christmas when the dr said her pancreatic cancer tumor was getting bigger one day and the next day when he opened her up the tumor was gone! All that was left was red mark from where it had been! We all praised God for that. However, she began having pain in her right side about a month later. She now has liver tumors that are not responding to any meds. The dr said there are only 2 more drugs to try, and both are long shots. They have given her less than 9 mos survival without a miracle.

Now you may be thinking I am asking for prayers for a miracle but I'm not. I'm asking for prayers for understanding, for comfort for her, for my brother and my niece and nephew. A miracle would be great but God knows his plan for Cheryl, we need prayers for acceptance, for help and insight, for His loving arms to hold us all.

De Colores,

Martha

Re: Prayers needed

Please be sure that you have our prayers. God grants miracles everyday!