Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DIFFERENT ULTREYA LOCATION

I want to make sure everyone is aware of the Ultreya location for tomorrow. It will be held at Our Lady of the Lake this month due to 8th Grade Graduation at OLP.

I know I'm a little late with this but sometimes life gets in the way. I also want to say what a great weekend we had with the women of Cursillo #226. Not only were the babe chicks wonderful but the team was fantastic. I couldn't have spent the weekend with a better group of womena, along with the Holy Spirit. God's love and mine...

The Palanca Princess (better known as Eileen)

Re: DIFFERENT ULTREYA LOCATION

Thanks for the information.

I know you had a wonderful weekend. As you said life gets in the way. I could not attend on Sat. or Sunday of your weekend. I wanted to be there to sing for you but something came up.

As you know this has been a tough year for me as far as Cursillo goes. I have been praying everyday and asking I find my way home again.

I have a lot of built up resentment that I am slowly learning to let go and Let God. I will join all my brothers and sisters again soon.

I know I have offend many and some I did it on purpose which is not right but then again I am so shy and afraid to speak my mind. I am working on that part (actually trying to keep my mouth shut is what I am working on.)

The women were blessed by such a great Team.

Hope to see you soon.

DeColores,

Terry