Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday night sing in Elk county is God calling you?

Fellow musicians,
We have 74+ canidates and Team making Cursillo this weekend in Elk County. We could use all of the voices and instruments possible to make sure we show them how Christ has helped influence our lives. Be part of something that takes a little sacrifice. We all know how God can use us when we say Yes. Our little yes gets turned into little miracles to those around us.
Your smile as you hold the candle at dinner might be just the item a canidate needs to see and you may be the only one capable of bringing that light to his world.
Its a 2.5 hour trip from Erie. You can sing at dinner and be back to watch the 11:00 pm news. I have a hotel room in St. Mary's for Saturday night, for those that want to pile in like college days, but it will need canceled by 6:00pm today (friday) if there are no takers. Do you feel the Spirit tugging at your heart? If so I hope my request tips the scale just enough so you decide to make the trip. You know you'll never regret it!

Decolores,
Call me 814-602-5025
Jeff