Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Triumph over Evil

Will be praying!

Please be assured of our prayers - a special place in our hearts for Metanoias-also-Satan giving his best shot at us in Sharon too. Greater is He that is in you, that he that is in the world. May God's blessings shower upon you. Mass each day for all the intentions. Gretchen and Ken

Thanks Rick, Mary, Gretchen and Ken - your support means so very much. Burdens truly are easier when we handle them together.

Good News - we did find out that the outside team has cleared, so we will have a full team. We also got a number: 35 candidates!!

Re: Sharon - you have been in our prayers. Unfortunately we have not been successful in getting anyone to say "yes" to attending the weekend in July, but we are praying for more candidates for you. Don't give up!!

Janet and Arco

Having first hand experience with the DOC, I can understand the obstacles that you have to overcome. I am praying hard for all involved and as you said the Holy Spirit will prevail. I just hope the Holy Spirit has received the proper clearances.

Peace, Joy and Love,

Sox