Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Picnic

A GREAT BIG thanks to everyone at the picnic! Committee members, you out did yourselves. Mike and I were so blessed by all who said "YES!" Picnic guests, it was an honor to share the day with you. The smiles and laughter throughout the day will warm my heart forever. All those who volunteered to help out, thanks! Your contributions are immeasurable. Weekends like that remind me of just how wonderful and blessed we are to have found a brotherhood in Christ. DECOLORES

Re: Picnic

What wonderful memories were made this past weekend. It was great having my kids and grand kids together for a few days with wonderful friends. thank you all for making it happen.

Mike and Carrie and all involved you did a great job organizing and putting together a great picnic. I was only able to attend for a few minutes because of a conflicting schedule but from what I could see everyone was having a great time.

A job well done to all.

Sox

Hi Cari and Mike:

It was a wonderful picnic - thank you for your leadership and thanks to your team. I know planning and managing this is a lot of work, but I hope that you and your team were able to find some time to relax and enjoy yourselves.

Arco and Janet