Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELLO

MEN AND TEAM OF 222 SORRY I COULD NOT MAKE IT DOWN THIS WEEKEND, MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS WERE ALL WITH YOU though, SOUNDS AS IF YOU ALL GOT IT! HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU TO HEAR YOUR WITTNESS OF GODS LOVE AND PEACE WE ALL NEED THAT DeCOLORES LUV YA, MOOSE

Re: HELLO

Moose, Moose, Moose!

No need to apologize. We had an able bodied replacement for you - Jeff R came down two days. He kept asking if we had seen you or heard from you. During one of our kitchen meals (with what few left overs we had from a meal), he gave a testimony to the guys in the kitchen, that "blew" our socks off! He talked about what Crawford County meant to him. It was like a mini GR.

Every worker had a task assigned to them. Our kitchen coordinator - Ken Bender (aka Mr. Condiments) along with Pete's Water Department (Pete Simonette) kept us laughing!! The task that was assigned to you was garbage detail. After all the trash cans were filled and overflowing, I was fired from my "Cook's" job and assigned garbage detail. It was brutal!!!!

So, you owe me a big Moose Hug when you see me!!

YBIC
Bob