Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: prayers needed

Lifting these wonderful people up in prayer

May God provide Mike, Sue and all their family members strength to fight the disease together, the peace in their hearts to know our Lord and Savior is beside them through all the trials, and the joy of the Spirit to brighten their lives. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Mike and Sue have been and will continue to be in my prayers. And may all our prayers be the healing hand of God needed at this time.

God's Grace and Love,
Chris

Hi John:

Mike and Sue are in our prayers.

Arco and Janet

My prayers will continue for Mike, for God's healing hand and strength through this very difficult time. Know that we will continue to pray for Mike, Sue and the whole family.

God's blessings and prayers
Love Debi

Prayers are being sent for Mike and Sue - please tell them we are thinking of them and asking God to help them through this difficult time. I am so sorry to hear the news. Give them my love - thanks so much.

Know that Mike and Sue and their family have been in my prayers for God's healing hand and guidance. God bless