Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: prayers for my baby niece

I just wanted to update on here that my niece, Janelle is doing better. She has a long hard road ahead of her yet but she awake now and her blood counts are down in normal range. She is on day 4 of a 6 day chemo round. Then will be on a 2 to 4 week recovery at the hospital. Then she will be going back for more chemo and depending on her response to the chemo it will determine if she has to have a bone marrow transplant. I will do my very best to put updates on here but if you want to follow more closely and are on facebook. You can like the page Hugs for Janelle. You can find a link to it from my page or run a search. Her Mom and Dad are updating that page as time allows so it will be the most accurate and timely info. Thank you to everyone who is praying. I know I can always count on prayers when I post on here and that means so much! Thanks again and DeColores!
Janet Chandley

Janet and Jay, We have Janelle, you and all of Janelle's family in our prayers. May this sweet baby girl have angels surround her as she battles this horrible disease. May these angels provide Janelle lots of smiles to help the family see God is not far from Janelle's side. God bless all.

Janet,

We are continuing to pray for Janelle and the whole family. Know that God is with all of you - feeling your fears, and holding each of you lovingly in arms of strength, courage, comfort, and healing.

We will be at SCI Albion next Tuesday for GR - we will ask the guys to pray for Janelle. They are the greatest pray-ers that we know, and they pray unceasingly!

God Bless,
Janet and Arco

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your niece. God can and does work miracles, I'll pray for one for her.