Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Taking orders for Erie Co. T shirts

As Erie County Coordinator we now have an own Erie County t shirt. It is a tie Dye T shirt in two hues of blue and will have white lettering on the front and back of the shirt. The front will have Cursillo with a rooster under Cursillo that I designed and the back will have Erie County Pa. about 12-14 inches long. I am taking orders now until Dec.29th to order the Ts and will have them done in late January just in time for the February Cursillo weekend. The price will be at cost since I can get the shirts wholesale. (A great perk that I have with my business.)The lettering will cost about $5-$6 depending on what the silk screen person is charging me. sizes S-XL should be under $12 and sizes 2X-3X will be a little more. Please send me your name,phone number, size and e-mail address so I can get these done as soon as possible.I don't need the money until the shirts come in. These shirts are a good quality heavy cotton Gilden mens shirt. Call me during the day at 474-3033 or evenings at 922-3465.
DeColores
Linda