Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Our Joe is on 224

Thanks to everyone for making our house blessing so beautiful. We are truely on a journey of Faith. Or son Joey is on 224 as well as Uncle Mark Millberg and his friend John form Ashtabula Ohio. Mark and Johns wives will follow in April. Many blessings to all and thank you again for all the prayers and support.
Michele and Dave Garvey

Re: Our Joe is on 224

How exciting! It is so fun when the new generation makes their Cursillos. Sorry we missed your house blessing and palanca party but I was sick. But Wendell will look forward to getting to know your son, uncle and his friend since he is on the team.

Thanks! Mom is stilling on cloud nine and she is constantly saying and your friend from ST. Marks Kathy, oh I just love her. so thank you sister!!!!!

its a awesome feeling having family do a cursillo and so much more when children do my son michael has made it and son christian is only 11 but was out with me at set up helping already! i wont say too much to him about you lol you guys are awesome and DeCOLORES,,, MOOSE