Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you, Lord...

I would just like to thank God and anyone who was praying for my mother and our family. God finally took her to her final resting place yesterday morning to be with Him in heaven. She was 90 years old, and we thought we lost her several times. But we also knew it had to be in His time. So thank you, Lord for taking her now so she can finally have her well-deserved rest. And thank you all for praying for me and also my family during these last few years, seeing her suffering and waiting patiently for God to take her into His loving arms and to be with my dad and brother in heaven.

Re: Thank you, Lord...

Kathy,

May prayers are with you and your family.

Sox

Dear Kathy and your entire family. Our entire family have you in our thoughts and prayers during this time and know there will be a joyful reunion in Heaven at this special time of Lent and the Easter season.

I love you my Pitzy. Holy week in Heaven. I know she walked down the hallway to Jesus with all our Cursilliastas singing her on her way. Ill see you soon.
Michele and Dave

Our prayers are with you and your family.....