Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fr. Tom Brown

Continued Prayers for Fr. Tom.. I do understand how cancer and their treatments can zap ones energy and one can get real discouraged. Fr. Tom is a fighter and I know he will get through the rough treatments and move forward to healthier and happier days once again.
He has a goal to Celebrate Easter Mass and buy a new John Deere tractor. Tell Fr. Tom to keep positive and he will succeed, I really do know he can conquer this battle.

God's blessings for continued prayers for complete healing, strength and to Conquer this battle with positive success!!!!

Miss you and all our love

Chris and Debi

Re: Fr. Tom Brown

Good news on Fr. Tom. He saw the doctor yesterday. I gather it was a very uplifting and encouraging visit. No more chemo or radiation. He's looking good, improving daily, gaining energy and his voice back (both slowly). He's lost some weight and some hair, so I guess he's looking like his dad! He is working on the OT and PT and is still staying at the Skilled Nursing portion of the place he is at. And should be home by Easter - and still looking to celebrate Easter Mass! Thanks for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers. - Mike (one of Fr. Tom's brothers-in-law).