Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another opportunity to help a released prison brother

Hi all and DeColores.

Last year we shared a wonderful ministry opportunity of helping a great gal settle in to a new life of freedom. Your prayers, gifts, help, and support made her transition a positive experience.

This year I reach out again as a young, single dad, member of the St. Paul's Catholic Community at SCI Albion, and Brother of St. Dismas prepares for his return to society. This young man will be released in May. He has been welcomed back into his dad's home but has nothing except what he has on his back.

We are currently working to collect clothes, shoes, personal necessities, and other items that will help him dress for job searches and possible interviews.

Pam and I have a list of his sizes as well as some ideas on ways to best help him when he does get out.

If you are interested and would like to help out in this ministry effort, please send me an e-mail at tgmcaraw@gmail.com or call 814-450-0684 and I can answer questions and give you more specific details.

Prayer is ALWAYS APPRECIATED TOO!

Tom

THANKS