Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Food money

Dixie, I am so sorry for the mess you have to live with. And the pain your kids have to endure. I wish I could bring you and your kids to my daughters house for the bbq she is having. I am so lucky. I complain and whine, but my life is so good compared to so many on this site. My girls are grown and on their own, and worry and try to take care of me. Know I will continue to pray for you my dear.

Re: Food money

Thanks Barb but I will probably borrow money if I have to & put at least some food in the house for the weekend but I promise I am not suffering that bad it's just I had a expired tag & speeding ticket plus oil changes etc. this month which used up a lot of the money...I honestly doubt he will not put money in the bank by Friday but if he don't then I know the meditation killed him yesterday & he is just trying to make me suffer a few days but will put money in the bank the following week...I promise I do not have it half as bad as some on these post either but just vent on what the stbx & OW are doing...I do appreciate the prayers but I want to be honest I could have it a lot worse so I do appreciate what I do got...