Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cheating husband

A lot has happened!!! Shock... I know the feeling of shock. When you find out the cheating.. and wonder how long have you been blind to it. You sound pretty much in control. Stay in control. If I have no other insight it is to stay in control. Think what is best for you. I was married to a cheater. He cheated his whole life. There are certain men that can connect and be charismatic and cheat on you the whole time. These are the men hardest to get over... because they make you connect. They are manipulators. But--It is very worth getting over them!!! It is hard, but we have to have no contact and move on. His ex-wife...that is just too much... he seems like he doesn't close off his relationships with women. Sounds like the kind of guy who has women friends...always women friends. I am a firm believer that if a man has a female friend. Then she should be friends to the couple!!! not just him. How long have you been married to him. My recent divorce is from my second husband. For some unexplained reason this one is the one that is harder to get over. Maybe, because this was suppose to be our time at last. Funny, just cannot have our time--- when they are still into EX.
We need to come first in our relationships with our man. Not second to anything.
Sorry for your upset. Stay strong. Think stay calm and do what is best for you. I ran because I couldn't stay calm... Stay calm, stay safe. BE SMART.

Bernie: This is really shocking and awful. Hugs to you. My ex filed and both Lawyers kicked him out and he got a girlfriend across the country before the divorce was in court. You need a Lawyer or Legal aid. We are here for you. Let us know how it goes. We do care. He sounds like a sex addict.

Ouch. I am sorry. What a terrible situation. Good for you for taking action ...

Shock is good. It is your body and mind's way of protecting itself. Unfortunately, it wears off. I hope you have a support network ...

This is never easy. I know it happens all the time, but it is bloody awful when it happens to you.

Ellie

Make sure to get check for STD.