Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My life just turned upside down

Three days ago I overheard a conversation that I wish I could forget. My father was talking to a woman on speaker phone and he didn't hear me come up behind him. They were in the middle of phone sex, even worse was the woman was talking about my mother in part of her fantasy. I left before he noticed and he still doesn't know that I heard him. I had to tell my mother. This isn't this first time he's been unfaithful. My mother was willing to work things out with him but he went too far this time. She wants to speak with a lawyer before she confronts him, so for the past few days we've been pretending like we're one big happy family. It's tearing me apart. I know it's much worse for my mother so I'm trying to be as strong as possible. I don't know how much longer I can last. I see the heartbreak in her eyes as she puts on a smile and cooks him dinner. He's asking her what she wants to do for her birthday next week, what he doesn't know is he'll have the divorce papers by then. He is my father and I will always love him, but I don't want to look at him right now, I'm so disgusted. He cheated on my mother and he also cheated on our family. I don't know what's going to break me first, the sadness or the anger. I can't believe this is actually happening.

Re: My life just turned upside down

Dr Malawi is like a father to the fatherless.. i never believed these will really make a change in my marriage, and i never have it in my thought that i could ever been with my husband Mr Devis after divorcing and ending our 33 years marriage.... My life was upset i never knew where to start from when my husband broke up with me..... My name is Tanisha Devis from Poland but got married and live in Chicago USA, spellofsolutiontemple@yahoo.com is the right email address to contact for an urgent help in getting your lover back.... My husband and I have been together for 33 years before he divorced me and i was so upset because i thought i have lost my marriage forever... i did all i could to please for my husband to bring me back home but all to be in vain.. i had to travel away from my state because i was not having anywhere to stay because my home was not conducive for me to stay because my husband want me out of the house, i travel to a friend of mine in California, one night, when i was searching on a good spell caster results that help in bringing back lost lover's and husband's, i found an interesting story that was shared by Santana Valdez From Texas Huston, about a good spell caster called Dr Malawi,and how he helped her in getting her husband back home, and i decided to put a try in contacting him... he replied me back.. i thought at first these was just normal and he told me that i was going to get back my husband after a period of 28 hours still doubted him.... But today as i am sharing these good news is for me to express my experience to all the whole universe that these is a good spell caster that helps in bringing back lost lovers and he is (spellofsolutiontemple@yahoo.com) I am happily with my husband and my 3 kids, TARRY, WENDY, JEFF... Great Malawi i thank you for helping me to get my family back.... his email address is (spellofsolutiontemple@yahoo.com)

You should butt out of the relationship between your parents. They can work things out for themselves. Telling your mother about such pecadillos is only going to hurt the whole family.

And is there a difference between phone sex and, say, flirting?

As painful as it is to have overheard what you did and know what you know, you need to be quiet about it. It belongs to your mom and dad and there is nothing you can do, but be supportive.