Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FREE SEMINAR RE: Divorce & Achieving Financial Success

Concord Wealth Management, located in Waltham, MA, is partnering up with the Pollack Law Group tomorrow (1-3pm) to offer a free seminar. The objective of this seminar is to help people who are considering and/or already going through a separation or divorce.

During the seminar the Pollack Law Group will touch on topics such as how to go about the actual process regarding divorce and the legal aspect of things. Concord Wealth Management and my team will then follow up with information regarding how to deal with your finances and budget during and after a divorce.

Something as important as ones finances is a serious issue and topic that some often don't address until they find themselves in a predicament. We work on implementing plans that help YOU plan for the certainty of uncertainty, so no matter what happens you are able to have peace of mind in regards to your finances.

I'd love for you to come joins us tomorrow, if you feel as if this would be of value to you please don't hesitate to reach out. My personal cell is (518)-728-5950, please call for more details and to reserve a spot for tomorrows seminar!

Topic: Divorce & Achieving Financial Success
Speaker: Pollack Law Group & Concord Wealth Management
230 3rd Ave (6th floor)
Waltham, MA
Time: 1-3pm