Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: what does it mean if im the primary parent

Bare bones explanation is that it means you are the parent the child will be spending most of their time with. You can make it so that as Primary Parent you have sole decision making on things like schooling and non emergency health issues.

Re: what does it mean if im the primary parent

My name is Rikki, and I am a psychology student - my parents divorced a couple of years ago. I experienced every side of divorce - the breaking of the news, the denial, the happiness, the fall-out...everything. Divorce practically bulldozed my family, but things improved significantly. I have many friends who endured similar changes. Children can do it pretty rough. If you need advice, I offer 'life coaching', which is honestly just advice - all from a kid's / young adult's perspective. With a breakdown of your individual situation, I can advise you on a recommended plan of attack, to assist your kids make as easy-as-possible a transition, for a better future. Because quite frankly, divorce can be crap + I could have had some advice like this in hindsight. Enquiries welcome. E - rikkiknowsthis@gmail.com

Read more: http://www.supportgroups.com/users/rikkiknowsthis#ixzz4DXXFpr00

P.S. I'm not all fluffy like most psychologists. I will give you real-life strategies.